Chapter 34

Cory went to the grocery store so I'm home alone. I can do what I want.

I get my iPod and turn the music and start singing. The only time I sing is when nobody is around because I sound like a dying rabbit.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and there like it's better than yours damn right it's better then yours I could teach you but I'd have to charge."

Next song.

"I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch"

Next song.

"Whe Jason was at the table he kept on looking at me while he was with that girl. Do think he was doing that to make me jealous because he was totally texting me all night last night and I don't know if it's a booty call or not. Soo what do you think did you think that girl was pretty? how did that girl even get in here do you see her she's so short and that dress is so tacky who where's cheetah. It's not even summer why does the DJ keep on playing summertime sadness after we go to the bathroom can we go smoke a cigarette? I really need one. But first lemme take a selfie."

Next song.

"I'm gonna love ya. Until you hate me. And I'm gonna show ya. What's really crazy. You should've known better. Than to mess with me harder. I'm gonna love ya. Im gonna love ya I'm gonna love ya I'm gonna love ya like A black widow baby. It's just a cat and mouse game always starts the same-"

I am cut off by someone clapping. When I look I see Cory with a smile on his face. "Oh my god. I'm so embarrassed."

"You shouldn't Be that was great."

"Was that sarcasm?"

"No why?"

"Because I don't sing."

"You should that was great."

"No I don't sing in front of people."

"Please sing again."

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because I suck."

"I'm not gonna leave you alone until you do it."

"Let me tell you my life story. I was born on-"

"Fine! I'll do it."

"Yay!"

"Yeah yeah what song."

"Anything."

I choose the song problem by Ariana Grande.

When I finish Cory starts clapping.

"Beautiful, sweet, and a great singer!"

"Your turn" I say.

"Yeah not happening"