Chapter 23

"Bitch!" I yell. I run after the man who slapped me, but Cory grabs me by my stomach. I squirm to try to get away from him but his grip is too tight.

"Okay feisty." He says. He sets me down and says "ill handle this"

"Sup" the guy who slapped me said.

"I believe you have mistakenly slapped my girlfriend."Cory says trying to fake a proper tone

"Yeah 'cause she sexy" his friend says.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you this but if this happens I will have to beat your ass." Cory says. "It was nice meeting you" then he walks away.

"What's his problem?"

"I don't know he's a fuckin idiot."

Cory stops walking turns around and says "I am truly sorry but now I am going to have to... beat your mother fuckin ass!" Cory runs towards them and punches them both.

But not hard enough to really cause any bad pain. He didnt want to get kicked out of the park.

We walk away and we head towards the ride. The ride was more of a special effects type thing.

We did the twister "ride" which was not very good. We also did the disaster ride which also was not very good. We did a few more rides until we left.

"I got us a 3 day pass to here so tommorow is the last day and were going to spend it all at islands of adventure."

When we get out of the car to get into the house we walk up to the door and realize that we forgot our keys in the car. "I'll get them" I say.

"Okay"

"This vacation just got a whole lot worse" i hear someone say. Wait a minute. We saw them earlier. Not the two who slapped me but... "hi Casey wasey" yeah him.

I look towards him quickly before running after him screaming "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I punch him in the face so hard that he falls to the ground with another nose bleed.

"Oooh feisty today" Andrew said.

"Casey?" I hear another familiar voice say.

I look up to see my best friend. Jess. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm on vacation with my brother and his friend."

I give her a blank stare and them my jaw drops open. "I-I didn't know."

"It's okay I'm sure deserved it."

"Yeah he kinda called me a slut bag."

"Jonah! you fucking idiot." She kicks him in his private part making him yelp in pain.

"That wasnt necessary" Andrew says.

"Neither was calling her a slut."

"I'm actually still a virgin." I say.

Jonah and Andrew start cracking up. "Why does this surprise me" Jonah says.

"Its probably because you two are guns. Always banging people"

They both get silent and walk into the house.

"Where was Cory this whole conversation?" I say.

"What happened?" I hear Cory say eating a bag of chips.

"How did you get the door open? We didn't have keys."

"Did I forget to tell you? The door takes a passcode." He says. "So, what'd I miss?"