Chapter 5

When I get home I lay out on my bed. When my phone goes off I expect it to be Jess, but it was Cory. I grunt at the sight of the message but it actually makes me smile.

"Ey sexy" he said.

"Sup" I say nervous to send.

"Stuff"

We go on and on talking about random shit until eventually I have to go to sleep.

In the morning I talk to Jess.

"I have some people I want you to meet" she says.

"How many?" I ask.

"2"

"Ok"

When we get to school Jess takes me to first bell and we sit with two different girls named Kailey and Kylie. They are two funny people.

We talk until the teacher comes in and then we take our seats. We have to do a project on nature. We have to take professional photos of animals bugs and plants.

After school me and Jess go to the park and look at things to snapshot.

"Look a butterfly!" Jess says acting like its the first butterfly she has ever seen.

"It's just a butterfly why are you going nuts?" I ask.

"Because damn"

We take a picture of a butterfly and a few of some squirrels. Then we see some birds and snap them.

We decide the picture of the bird is the best because of its great quality.

When I get back home I see a certain someone in my home. "Cory why are you here?"

"Because, I want to see you babe." He says. "And Jacob invited me over.''

"Of course he did."

Me, Cory, and Jacob all sit on the couch in the living room.

Cory eventually says "so babe you going to the party tonight?"

"What party?" I ask.

''Oh, well never mind. Of course you'll be there. Cause its at your house."

Me and Jacob both say what at the same time.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you were having a party.''

"Whatever" I say.

That night at the party we all talk and have fun and I sit with Cory for a while.

When the party is over I go up to Cory and say "I had a lot of fun tonight." And I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Call me later and we can hang out" he says. Then he goes to his car and drives away.

"Ooooooh" Jacob says.

"What?" I say.

"Someone's in loooovvvveee"

"Oh shut up" but when I think about it I might actually love him.

______________________________

Heyyyyy

I was thinking about changing the cover to this story but I want you to decide.

I have four pictures posted on my Instagram page @editsbyme3236 whichever one you think is best you should comment "this one!" on the photo and by 17/7/14 I will see which picture has the most comments and I will use that picture.

Thanks 😊😊😊 ;-) :-)