Chapter 14

"I'm sorry could you say that again?" I ask.

"Say what again?" my dad says.

"His name."

"Dario"

"Oh umm o-okay"

"What's wrong?"

"You know how I said me and Cory got kidnapped and beat and how I almost got raped."

"Yeah"

"Well that mans name may have possibly been umm.... Dario!"

"Your uncle wouldn't do that"

"How would he know he's never met us?" Jake says.

"That's true but I still don't think it was him."

"He was accused of abuse and near rape" I say "Cory was abused, and I was almost raped"

"If you don't believe me then come with me. Then you can see wether it was him or nah"

"Don't do that"

"Ok, I tried to be hip"

"Nobody says 'hip' anymore.''

"Well then what do y'all say"

"The only thing 'hip' that you are allowed to say is,... nothing."

"Ok then"

"Can Cory come''

"Fine"

When we get to the motel we are staying at there is only 1 bed.

"I am old my back hurts I need that bed"

"Dad, you're not that old you're only 21 years older than me. Plus Cory is injured we deserve the bed."

"We?" Cory says with a smirk. Oh how I love that smirk.

"No woo-hooing in front of me" my dad says.

"Dad shut up" I say.

"Fine you can have the bed"

"Yeah I already knew that."

"B-but-" my dad starts

"Who always wins the arguments? Dats right dis gal." I say.

My dad mutters something under his breath but I can't hear what he said.

When we lay down we watch tv for about an hour and then we start to talk. I end kissing him forever and only pulling for air then going straight back to his lips.

"I told you no sex" my dad yells.

"Dad calm down. We're 19 years old. Technically we're adults"

"Whatever"

I end up sitting on top of him and kissing him that way.

"I can't bear to watch this" my dad says.

"Dad were just kissing"

"Then why is he half naked."

"Most boys don't wear a shirt to bed. I mean you're not wearing one."

"Why are you on top of him?"

"That's my business" I say with a chuckle.

I lay down on top of Cory with my head on his chest. I can tell if this aggravates him or nah because he is motionless.

I eventually fall asleep and Cory does too. When we wake up in the morning my dad is banging pans together trying to make us move positions.

"By the way Cory, I have a shotgun." My dad says.

"Dad!" I yell.

Just to tease my dad I give Cory a long big kiss and we lay back down.

We fall back asleep and when we get up it is already 12:00 pm. When we go to the prison, there is a glass separating the two people talking.

Me and Cory sit and watch waiting for Dario to come and sit with my dad. We are hiding so we can see him but he can't see us.

When Dario sits down, I have to cover my mouth and bury my face into Cory's shirt to keep me from screaming. I decide I want to talk to Dario, but with Cory by my side.

When I sit down across from Dario I say "hi. Remember us. I'm the one you tried to fucking rape!" I start crying. "You know what makes it worse? the fact that my own uncle did this to me."

He gives me a innocent glare. "I'm sorry I didn't know you we-"

"That doesn't fucking matter!!!"

"You know how bad you scarred her? you know how afraid she was to go to sleep because she was afraid of having nightmares about you? yes we did call the cops on you and even if we knew you were her uncle we still would have called them." Cory says.

"You were the one who called the cops?" he asks.

"Yes I was" I say.

Out of nowhere he rages and breaks the glass in between us and wraps his hands around my neck.

I guess Cory has the power to see the future because as soon as his hands touched my neck Cory was already punching him.

Cory pulls me back and away from Dario. I start crying like a river. When the guards come over to get Dario I can't even bare to look at him anymore.

That son of a bitch tried to kill me.

Twice.