Chapter 10

When I awaken I am in what looks like a basement. I start to panic. What was this man going to do to me? abuse me? kill me? rape me?

When I try to run I realize I am chained to the wall. But the answers to my questions will come soon because here comes the man right now, holding a whip.

He comes close to me but then turns to the person next to me, Cory.

He unlocks his chains and then slaps his face to wake him up "come on pretty boy wake up" he says in a croaky voice.

When Cory wakes and realizes where he is he tries to attack the man but them also realizes he is chained to a wall. So he just spits in his face.

He unlocks Cory's chain and tells him to get up. Cory stands up and punches the man in the face. Cory takes the key and tries to unlock my lock. But he can't do it in time. The man grabs Cory and locks hi to a post in the middle of his basement.

"Okay let's start over. Hi I'm Dario" he says sarcastically. "This 'relationship' can go 1 of two ways. 1 you follow my rules and survive or 2 you disobey me and I kill you and pretty little girl. And I'll make you watch as I first torture her and then kill her."

Dario takes a step back and pulls back his whip and smacks it against Cory's back. He yelps in pain and I scream and I cry and yell "stop!" and "please."

There are now many scars on Cory's back but on the bright side he did not whip too hard and he will heal fast.

When he is done whipping he says "now I'll give you the good news first, your little princess is not going to get whipped the bad news is that she will eventually. And you will watch"

He takes us both upstairs and puts us in a cage. He says this is where we will be sleeping.

Cory looks at me and says "at least we're together." I start to tear and when Dario walks away Cory whispers "don't worry I'll find a way to get us out of here."