Chapter 50

Sadly the book is almost over😥 but feel free to read my other books.

__________________________

Cory scoops me up and carries me to the car. "Hurry it hurts" I say.

"Baby I'm trying. I'll get there as fast as I can."

"But it hurts!"

"I know it does I'm sorry."

I start to cry because I'm in so much pain.

When we get to the hospital, Cory puts me in a wheelchair and pushes me around to the front desk. "Hello how can I help you?" the lady at the desk says.

"She's bleeding."

"Is she pregnant?"

"Yes."

"Is she in any pain?"

"Yes a lot."

"We'll get a doctor for her immediately."

When the doctor comes out, Cory pushes me into the room. The doctor says to put me on the chair.

He lays the head back and puts a gel on my stomach for an ultrasound. "I'm sorry but I can't find a heart beat." The doctor says.

"No" I say crying. i look over to see

Cory crying too. "Can you tell us, was it a boy or a girl?" he says with A crack in his voice.

"A girl"

"Kiley" I say. "Baby Kiley"

Cory hugs me as I ball. I can't believe it. Now Cory can't have a child. This is the one thing I wanted him to have in life.

"What should we do about the pain?" Cory asks.

"Ibuprofen"

"Okay"

Cory pushes me to the car and then I have to get in myself. On the drive home I am silent the whole time. "Do you want to talk about it?" Cory asks.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Casey, I-"

"Cory, there's nothing to talk about. It was a miscarriage. It happens."

"But-"

"Cory, I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay"

I try to walk from the car to the house by myself. I did it. So that means I'm getting better, right?

I lie down on the bed next to Cory and instantly fall asleep. Good night world. Good night Cory.