Chapter 24

"So, Joseph-"

"Jonah" I correct.

"Jonah is staying next door" Cory says.

"U huh"

"But he's also Jess's brother."

"Yeah and I dread it everyday" Jess says.

"I have an important question for you, Jess." Cory says. "Can we prank him."

"Go nuts."

"Yes!"

Jess lets us into her house and back to her pool. "You can use ours until the due is filtered out."

"We put the blue dye into the pool. It spreads across the pool then disappears. "What happened" I ask.

"It's prank dye it's meant to disappear so nobody knows its there." Cory says.

"Awesome."

Me and Cory hide behind a bush so we can watch.

When Jonah and Andrew come out to the pool, Andrew jumps in but Jonah walks in. When Andrew comes back up his face is still the same color.

"Did it fail to work?"

"Relax it developed in the heat. Once his body heats up the dye will come visible." He whispers. "You don't do pranks a lot do you."

Me and Cory sit behind the bush and wait for screams. After about a half hour, we hear Jonah scream "MOM!"

"What do you wan- *gasp*"

"Jessica Lee Housen! get your ass out here NOW!"

When Jess walks out she covers her mouth and laughs. Me and Cory are in the background laughing but not loud enough to hear. "Did you do this?" Jess's mom asks.

"No, but it's pretty funny" she replies.

"This isn't funny"

"Oh come on, they're like giant smurfs."

The only thing I can think about in my head is I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. I can't believe I actually did this.

Me and Cory come out of the bushes and I say "hi Ms.Housen, I'm sorry about this whole situation."

"You did this!" Jonah screams.

"Yeah it's called payback for all those of torture and for the time you called me a slut bag."

"You said what?" MsHousen says.

"So what it's not that big of a deal" Jonah says with a scared tone in his voice while scratching the back of his neck.

"You deserve to be blue" MsHousen says while pushing Jonah into the pool. "You're going to school like that"

"But mom"

"And as for you" she says pointing to Andrew. "Well I'm not really your mom so."

When we go back to out house, we make empanadas for dinner. And we enjoy the rest of our day in peace.