Chapter 20

The next day is Magic kingdom. We decide we want to stay until closing time.

The first thing do is go to splash mountain.

After waiting in line for about 30 minutes it is finally our turn. We sit down next to each other in a wet boat.

We slowly start to go, but then there's a big drop. It makes a big splash and we get soaking wet.

We pass by a "fox" shoving a "bear" into a house.

We go up a hill and then there is a HUGE drop. We get even more wet than we were before. There are many more drops and the ride was longer than I expected.

When we get off we walk over to the next ride it starts to drizzle. But then of course there is lightning so the rides are all shut down.

It starts pouring down raining and I turn to Cory in the rain and I say "well, we're already wet."

"Yeah" he says.

He scoops me up and holds me like he's rocking a baby. He starts running and I scream playfully "Cory! stop! put me down!"

"Nah I'm good." He keeps running while we both laugh.

He eventually stops running but it's still raining. He puts me down and I give him a stare with a smile on my face.

I lean in and kiss him on the cheek. He picks me up so that my legs wrap around his back. He gives me a giant kiss and puts his tongue in my mouth. The only reason he pulls away is to get air then he goes straight back.

Kissin in the rain, so clićhe. Yep, cuz that's hiw we roll.

Once it stops raining and we dry off a little. We go to another ride called space mountain.

Weird ride it is.

There is only on rider per seat, and its not fast and there is no flips and stuff. Still fun doe.

After many more hours of riding, eventually it is time for the fireworks. When the fireworks start to go off, Cory gives me a long kiss.

Again so clićhe.

After the fireworks they have a light up show on Cinderella's castle. It was pretty cool and awesome.

Unfortunately we have to leave now. But tomorrow we get to take a break from Disney world and we're gonna go to Universal Studios and Island of Adventure.

And tomorrow my inner nerd is going to come out. I will make Cory take me to the Harry Potter and Diagon Alley.

No matter how embarrassed he is to take me.