Chapter 18

Whe we get home we go upstairs and get ready for bed. I put on my short shorts that stop at mid thigh. I put on a mire comfortable bra and put a partially clear white shirt on.

Cory puts on his long sleeping pants. But doesn't wear a shirt. "Don't you get hot in those pants?"

"Are you asking me to take them off?😏" he says with a chuckle.

"No I'm just askin"

"No I don't get hot. That's why I don't wear a shirt."

"That makes sense"

When we lay down, we watch tv also. I rest my head on Cory's masculine chest.

I fall asleep and when I wake up the next day I'm not in the bed. I'm in the car.

I notice were at the beach. "Why didnt we just go to the beach in front of our house?"

"Because, we're going to a different place."

"Where?"

"Patience my friend. We're not going to a beach. Well maybe later."

I notice a sign that says welcome to Florida. "Florida?''

"Yep"

After a couple more hours of driving, we reach a house that is very nice. "What are we doing here?"

"We are going to Walt Disney World."

"Shut up" I say excited.

"Yeah. Today we are going to Hollywood studios."

"Lets ride the tower of terror''

"Ok"

"I have always wanted to do that."

"I guess we'll do that first."

When we get to Hollywood studios, we go straight to the tower. "Wait I just realized something."

"What" Cory says.

"How long was I asleep?"

"16 hours"

"Wow"

When we get in line there is only a five minute wait. Weird.

When we get into the room where they tell us a story, I am basically forced to say this. "That us so cheesy"

In the video there are people in an elevator and its a stormy night. The elevator gets blasted by lightning and it shocks the people inside. The elevator drops and everybody dies.

When we get inside the "elevator" I buckle my seat and turn to look at Cory. "Nervous?" I ask him.

"No" he says. He is clearly scared.

The elevator starts to move upward slowly but then shoots upward. I start screaming and I hear Cory yell "AHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK"

I start laughing as the elevator shoots up and down. When we get off we walk towards the photos and when I see Cory's face I can't help but laugh. He looks terrified.

"We are not getting that" Cory says.

"I'll take a keychain" I say to the worker.

"Asshole"

That's what I do.

______________________________

I got the Idea of Disney world because well... I just got back.

Shoutout to ShakenyaWhite for being an awesome reader

I hope you guys are enjoying my books. I put a lot of research into them.

Comment I will reply

Vote and be awesome

Share just do it