Chapter 26

"You son of a bitch!" I scream at the doctor. "That wasn't funny."

I guess the doctor wasnt trying to be an asshole. But Jess is fine. He brought out the RED envelope for no reason.

"Can we see her?" I ask.

"Not now but maybe in a few hours"

"How many do you think?"

"About seven"

"Do ou want to go back to islands of adventure during that time?" I ask Cory.

"That's up to you" he replies.

"Alrighty then lets go" I say. "We'll catch up with y'all later."

"Ok" MsHousen says.

*later*

At islands of adventure, the first ride we head to is the hulk. 70 minute wait. "This is where a fast pass comes in handy" I say.

We still have about a twenty minute wait. When we get on the ride starts off very slowly going uphill. Then it shoots us up and we go flying. When it goes down it gives us a free feeling.

There is a ton of loops and cork screws. And then we go under ground into a misty tunnel. Then we come back up to the surface and there are still a ton of twists and loops.

After that we go to the Spider-Man ride. We get into a car and we drive around the city and we see doctor octopus and others and they are planning something.

The car we are in is shaking up and down and we have 3D glasses on so it looks and feels real. We get sprayed by water a few times and we fall off building even though we're not moving.

We go on a few more rides before going to this Harry Potter land. This one was a lot better but didnt have as many interaction stations. We head over to the Harry Pitter simulation ride. It's like the Spider-Man one but better. In this one it actually feels like you are flying on a broomstick. It also goes upside down a couple times even though its not a coaster. We head over to te other ride called the dragon challenge. It's like the hulk but it doesn't go as high and doesn't have as many loops.

We go back to the universal part to watch the fireworks. There is a water fall type thing a they project images of all of the universal movies onto the water. It was pretty cool. During the fireworks we see a bunch if people kissing. So I turn to Cory and say "our turn"

He doesn't get a chance to finish his "what?" before I bring his face in for a kiss.

"I have a very important question to ask you" he says.

"What?"

I stare at him widely thinking wait what? and not yet and I'm not ready as he bends down on one knee.

______________________________

Hi everybody.

Today is my birthday and my birthday wish is for y'all to hit that vote button. It would make my day so much better.

If you comment on my story I promise I will answer.

Questions or ideas? kik me @deshaniqua02

Thanks!😸