Chapter 2

Today we leave for the airport and I have already said my goodbyes. I will still talk to my friends over text and Skype but I won't see them in person.

Many tears were shed and that even includes Jacob.

The airport is crowded and I can't help but notice the person in line for the plane in front of us. He is soo HOT! I could stare at him all day long and never get tired of it.

When we board the plane I sit in my own seat with my parents in front of me with Jacob. That is until Mr.Hunky sits next to me. He is soooooo freakin hot. I can't help but stare at him as he sits down. When he notices I'm staring at him he says "hey sup babe nice body."

Perfect. A pervert.

"Sicko" I put my headphones in so I don't have to look at him or talk to him. Just because he's hot doesn't mean he's nice.

I eventually fall asleep and when we reach California Mr.Hunky wakes me up. "Ey sexy w we here."

I take my headphones off and grab my bag. While getting out I trip over nothing and fall into his arms. I can't help but notice how rock hard he is.

He doesn't say anything but I just keep on walking.

When we get to the rental car I sit in the back seat next to Jacob.

When we get to our house its huge. 3 master bedrooms. 2 kitchens. Why would we need 2? There I a 60 inch flat screen tv in every room that includes the kitchens.

This is one of the many perks of being a rich kid. I go to my room and unpack my bags.

The next morning I already have to start school. I dread school so much. But who knows maybe ill meet some new people.

When I enter the building I immediately go to the principals office. She hands me my schedule and gives me a list of all of the programs that I could do.

When I walk out a perky red headed girl runs up to me and says "hi I'm Jessica you can call me Jess and I want to be your friend." I immediately knew I would like her because of the way she talked to me. She always had a smile on her face.

"Lets see what you have first bell." She takes my schedule and reads it "first bell you have photography just like me. You also have 6th and 7th period with me."

"Great now shall we make our way to class" I say.

"We shall" she replies.

Fortunately I am assigned a seat right next to Jess. At least my partner won't be evil.

I love photography. It has always been my favorite class.

But I just wonder if I can pull the rest of my classes off for the entire year.