Chapter 12

Btw guy this chapter is a little gross.

___________________________

Cory takes the wrench and hides it in his pants. When we both finish our jobs we go down to the basement again.

"Princess' turn" Dario says with an evil smirk. Cory is chained to the wall and I am getting scared. "Take off your shirt" I decide that arguing with him is going to get me killed so I listen to what he says and I take my shirt off. "Now your pants" it's official. It's rape.

I start to cry as he takes off his belt and lowers his pants. Fortunately close enough to Cory so he can grab his pants and take the key.

He unlocks his own lock then he takes the wrench and silently walk up to Dario.

"Turn around princess" Dario says.

"No" I say.

"Arguing is going to get you killed"

"I said no"

Once I finish saying that Cory bangs the wrench into Dario's back. But when he does that he drops it and I pick it up. They start to fight until Cory gets to weak from his shot and falls to the ground.

"See Dario always wins" Dario says. I start to creep up behind Dario. "In sure princess deserved her princess deserved her punishment."

When he finishes saying that I am right behind him and I say "well princess has had enough of your bullshit." Then I hit him in the head with the wrench so he passes out.

By then Cory has regained his strength and he says "nice work babe"

"Yeah yeah, lets get out of here."i don't have time to put my clothes back on so I scoop them up and we are on our way. We ran and ran but then Cory gave up and fell. He's weak. "Come on I brought some money we'll go to the store and buy you a Gatorade that should help"

He nods his head and the he walks the rest of the way to the town. When we reach the store we go in and the lady says "I'm sorry but no shoes no shirt no service"

"What do you me- OMG IM SO SORRY" it took me a minute to realize I'm still partially naked.

I go to the bathroom with Cory and I put my clothes on. I clean his wound because Dario clearly didnt care and when Cory gets active it starts to bleed.

When we come back out I buy Cory a Gatorade and I get him a snack too.

"Come on I still have some money left" I say. "Well get a cab and ride home."

While we're in the cab Cory falls asleep on me. Once we get back to my house Kylie, Kailey, and Jess are all there. "Where were you?" Jess says.

"Where was I? where was I!?" i say in an angry tone. "I don't know maybe I got captured by some psycho lunatic. Don't you get worried when your friend leaves for five days and doesn't say where they went or communicate at all?"

"I'm sorry next time we'll call." Jess says. "But seriously where were you"

"I already told you that!"

"No you didn't"

"Yes I did, I got captured by some fucking lunatic that tried to rape me!"

"OMG you were serious?"

"Yes I was serious!"

"What's wrong with Cory?"

"He got shot in the back by his left shoulder."

"Well we have to call the cops."

"No shit."