Chapter 44

We decided to name the dog Ginger K. Anaster.

Cory says he needs to go to the doctor because he's not feeling well. When he comes back he sits down next to me and I say "what'd they say?"

"Uh nothing"

"Okay"

"Let's go do something."

"What?"

"Let's do something"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, something."

"Um.... I don't know"

"Ooh! we could do stuff on my bucket list."

"Why? it's not like you gonna die or something."

He smiles and then says "let's go skydiving."

"You were supposed to take me to a movie."

"We'll do that afterwards."

When we get to the base we put our suits on. The suits are heavy. Once we are up in the air, I can feel the air pushing my face back. When it comes time to jump out of the plane I am scared to death.

I hold Cory's hands and hold them tight. "3..." Cory says.

"2..."

"1..."

We jump out of the plane and I scream like crazy.

Cory pulls me in and kisses me for a while to take my mind off of being in the air.

When he pulls away he smiles. When it comes time to pull the parachute, I have to strap myself onto Cory. Cory pulls the cord and the parachute shoots out and it scares the shit out of me.

When we get to the ground my legs are still shaking.

"You still scared?" Cory. Asks.

"Just a little shaken."

We walk over to the photo booth where the workers choose what they think is the best photo of us. "Where was the camera?" I ask the worker.

"It was on the parachute bag" he answers.

He shows us the picture of me and Cory kissing. "I want it" I say quickly.

"Okay we can get it." Cory says.

When we are finished buying the photo Cory takes me to see tfios

(This part will contain spoilers for the fault in our stars.)

I cried through the entire movie. Why can't this be us. Except for the cancer part.

When Gus died so did my heart. I start to cry like crazy. I lean my head on Cory's shoulder and he wipes the tears from my eyes.

When we walk out of the theater, I look at Cory and say "I would go crazy if anything happened to you."

"I'm sure you would" he replies.

I kiss him and then he says "now what?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you want to do next?"

"Omg Cory you're crazy"

"Let's go to ride the record breaking banshee."

"Isn't that at kings island in Ohio."

"Yep"

"Cory that's all the way across the country."

He gets something out of his pocket and hands it to me. I read the paper and realize they're two plane tickets. "Cory!"

He smiles at me and then says "I love you"

"Whatever."