The Neighbors

Hayes' POV:
When i got home, i did my usual. Get food and sit on the couch. My mo tells me i need to be more active but I'm on the football team so i think I'm good. Anyways my mom usually gets off work at 5:30. Today she got off at 4:30. So i was worried.
I had nothing to worry about though. My mom ran in and practically yelled throughout the whole house,"Everyone get cleaned up and dressed. Neighbors are coming over at 6:00." I did as told and ran upstairs.
A bunch of thoughts were running through my head. Are the neighbors nice? Do they have kids? A girl my age maybe? My thoughts were interrupted by my little sis, Skylynn, running in saying,"Its 5:30! Hurry up!" So i did.

Sky's POV: (new neighbor)
This was the 3rd move this month! I'm getting pretty sick of it. My dad is always traveling because of his job. Me, my mom, and my little 5 year old bro, Marshall, go along with him. And this time, it was to Moorseville, North Carolina.
My mom was talking to the neighbors across the street for a while and when she came in she yelled,"Go get ready. Dinner at neighbors at 6:00." So i ran upstairs.
It was 5:00 when i got in the shower. When i finished my shower, did my hair, and out some makeup on, it was 5:30! So i had to rush the rest. By the time i got downstairs it was 5:50. My mom said,"Ok everyone. Let's go!" We walked out the door and i shut it behind us. "Let's meet the neighbors." I whispered to myself