Awww Mashie

Sky's POV:

Me and Hayes were back together and i was so happy. Nash and Maddie are so cute together and so are the others. Nash and Maddie's ship name is Mashie, Cam and Ashley's ship name is Camshley, Morgan and Matt's ship name is Morttan, and me and Hayes' ship name is Haskyes. Weird name i know. But it was cute to all the others.

We were all just sitting down chilling on the floor and couches when Hayes leaned over to me and yelled,"Staring contest!" So i did the staring contest with him. It lasted like 2 minutes until Hayes' eyes were watering and he blinked. I jumped up and did my special dance. Everyone laughed.

I went in the kitchen to make breakfast when 2 hands wrapped around my waist. Hayes. He put his chin on my shoulder and i leaned on his head while cooking bacon, eggs, and pancakes. He kissed my cheek and blew i. My ear which made me jump slinging a pancake into his head. "Haha breakfast is ready!" I yelled and everyone jumped up and ran to the table.

We are breakfast and decided to make a youtube video on Nash's account.

"Hello beautiful people! I am back with another video of mine and i have some special guest! Cameron Dallas! Ashley Mooney! Maddie Ivie! Hayes Grier! And Skylar Abigail!"

"Hey!" we all said.

"Today we are going to do a mix of would you rather, truth or dare, and answering questions you guys would like to know! Let's get started."

We stopped the video and got our phones out for the video and started the video.

"Ok first is the truth or dare portion." Nash said.

"Ashley, i dare you to go in the closet with Cameron for 5 minutes." They went in the closet as a fan said to do and did god knows what.

"Cameron, i dare you to french kiss Ashley in front of the camera." Cam did as told. Ashley smiled and grabbed Cam's side and held on to him.

"Nash, is it true that you love Maddie?"

"Yes. As a matter a fact it is. I don't just love her though...I'm IN love with her."

"Awww Mashie!" We all yelled.

"Maddie, you gotta a bæ? Or Nah?"

"Is you Tryna date? Or nah?" Maddie said.

"Hayes, i dare you to hug Sky and touch her butt." Hayes and Sky stood up and Hayes hugged Sky and did as told. Sky jumped but then got used to it. They kissed and sat back down.

"Sky, you should drop Hayes."

"First, F off two, no thanks, and three this is for you." She flipped the person off.

"Matt and Morgan, kiss for a minute and while kissing, take a selfie and post it on Matt's instagram." They did it and got a bunch of great comments but also Hate comments.

"Ok were not doing a would you rather part but we are doing the Q and A part." Nash said.

"@grockiem asks Hayes. Do you really love Sky? I could do so much better to you then she ever could."

"Actually, yes i do love her. I can prove it." Hayes proved it by holding Sky and kissing her and then while kissing her flipping the person off.

"Ok Hayes thats enough. @beautifulendlesslove asks Cameron. Will you marry me?" *que music*

"Will. You. Maaarryyyy. Meee? Sry I'm taken." Cam says.

"@ambiebug asks Nash. Do you like pickles or cucumbers?"

"Weird question but both!" Says Nash.

"Ok guys thats all the time we have today! See you next week and subscribe and like this video pulease! Thanks guys! Love you all!" Nash closes the video and we edit and upload it. We just sit around for the rest of the night until Taylor gets to the house.