Idk anymore.

Sky's POV:

We all went out to dinner while Matt and Morgan ate a special one at the house. We were all sitting. Hayes and Tay were both next to me. Cam was next to Ashley and Nash was next to Maddie. We all are and then i was getting dizzy so i excused myself and waited outside to leave. Taylor followed me out.

I was scared at first but he wrapped his arm around my waist which made me feel safe. He was tall compared to me. And I'm really tall too! So he was a giant.

We were out there alone for a minute looking at the stars in the sky when i noticed he was looking down at me. He grabbed my hand and held it.

"What?" I asked.

"Your adorable you know that?"

I blushed."shut up." I looked back up at the sky and Tay took the hand that wasn't intertwined with mine and lifted my chin up. Before i could say or do anything he kissed me. It felt good. But it didn't feel like Hayes. We stopped and smiled. I cant believe i jus did that! I turned around to see Hayes crying at the sight he saw. He went in one car and drove off.

We had to bring two cars because there were too many people for one. The rest of us got in the other car and drove off. I had to sit in Taylor's lap, Ashley in cam's lap, and Maddie in Nash's lap. I was crying into Taylor's chest and he kept rubbing my back and saying it would be ok.

We finally got back and Hayes ran up to his room. I followed in after and saw we ruined a moment between Morgan and Matt. They asked questions but i just ignored them. I ran straight up to Hayes' room and banged on the door. I could here him sobbing.

"Hayes!!! Please let me in!!! Hayes?!!!"

"Just please go away Sky"

"He kissed me!!!!i couldn't let go!!"

"You cheated. I need time."

"I have forgiven you every time you cheat and you cant forgive me this one time?!!?"

Hayes got up and opened the door. I just stared at Him and he took me in his arms. I missed him. I sobbed into his shoulder and he kissed my head and said it was ok.

We went back downstairs and everyone was down there. Taylor looked up worried. I could tell he really cared about me. He saw Hayes and i saw a few tears roll down his face. Taylor hasn't had a girlfriend since the 7th grade and i felt bad for him. He actually love me but i had Hayes and i would never hurt Hayes on purpose.

We all sat and i was inbetween Hayes and Taylor. Awkward. I kissed taylor on the cheek and he smiled. Hayes just rolled his eyes. I kissed Hayes too and the he smiled. I think i was developing some feelings for Taylor Michael Caniff. Crap. Idk anymore. I really hope i wont hurt Hayes with these feelings.