Nash's POV:

Hayes has been in his room for 3 days straight. The only time i see him is when he gets food or goes to the bathroom. I dont even know why he is in there. I haven't talked to him since he got home the other day from the mall. He said he was going with Sky so it must have something to do with her.

I tried to stop him when he got home but he was too fast and locked his door to his room. He wont wen talk to our mom or dad. Not eve will! Will is the one he opens up to the most.

I decided to talk to him. If he doesn't open his door i will just break it down. He needs someone to talk to.

I went up to his room and knocked. Nothing. I knocked again.

"Please go away" i heard Hayes mumble inbetween sobs.

"No Hayes. You need to talk to someone. Maybe i can help you." Nothing.

"Benjamin Hayes Grier if you don't open up this door i will break it down!" I said in a mom voice. I heard him laugh real quick.

He came to the door and opened it. He looked terrible. He had bags under his eyes plus his eyes were bloodshot and puffy. It looked like he hadn't slept since he got home.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Hayes yelled my name. He opened the door wider and we both went and sat down on his bed.

"Hayes whats wrong with you? What happened at the mall?"

"You want to know everything."

"Well yeah. If i dont know everything then i cant help you." I started recording once i got in his room so i could show Sky the story. Well, make her listen to it actually.

"Ok. So you know how i told you i was going to the mall with Sky?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, i wasn't. I was going with Jordan."

"Hayes what the fu-"

"Just listen!"

"Ok go on." I sat back down.

"The reason i was going with Jordan was because a few days before the mall, she came up to me in the park. She say down and out her legs on mine. I told her to get off but she wouldn't budge. She told me if i didn't go on a date with her, she would break me and Sky up. I agreed. I didn't want to tell Sky because i knew she would break up with me and not let me explain. Guess that didn't matter anyways. Instead of telling Sky what was going on i told her i was going with dad to lunch. And now i feel like sh*t and lost my girlfriend to Taylor."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when i ran out to follow Sky i saw her in Taylor's car. She was all over him. I didn't want to talk to her then so i just ran off to here." Hayes was now crying. I pulled him into a hug.

"Shhh. It's all going to be ok. I will talk to her."

I stopped recording and walked out of his room.

Sky's POV:

For the past few days all i have been doing was hanging out with Taylor and crying. He thought i was depressed so he kept trying to get me out of the house. i didn't budge though.

Today, instead of him asking to go somewhere, he just came and picked me up and set me down outside of his room where i was staying. He guarded the door.

"Tayyylorrrr!!"

"No. You need to get out of this house. Go get a shower and get ready."

"Taylor please move."

"No."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I felt chills run down my back. He leaned down by my ear and whispered,"do it for me babe." That sent chills and tingling all throughout my body. His breath on me. "Fine Taylor."

I tried to stomp away but he grabbed me and leaned down and kissed me. I was short compared to him. I pulled away and ran away to the shower. I showered, through on a tie-dye crop top with some striped high waisted shorts and some purple vans, and then put on some mascara.

I walked out of the bathroom and Taylor immediacy stared at me when i walked downstairs.

"What?"

"Wow. You look...amazing."

"Thanks bæ"

We both laughed and got up to leave. When i went to the door and opened it Nash was there which scared the crap out of me.

"Nash? What are you doing here?"

"Just listen to this." He pulled out his phone and it was on his recording app.

"Why? What is it?"

"Just listen. It explains everything that happened."

"Nash..i dont know."

"Please. Hayes misses you. He hasn't come out of his room since he got home from the mall. When i talked to him, he had bags under his eyes and they were blood shot and puffy."

"Fine."

Me and Taylor walked back in his house and Nash followed. We all sat on the couch and i listened to the recording. I was crying when it got to the part when he said he was saving our relationship. He was trying to protect us and me.i cant believe i did what i did to him. But i cant just leave Taylor. I have developed a lot of feelings for him. Maybe me and Hayes can just be friends for now.

"So?" Nash asks when it finished.

"I need to talk to Hayes. I'm not getting back together with him cuz i have Taylor. But i need to talk to him."

Taylor nodded and i kissed him goodbye and went with Nash to his car. We drove and when we got to their house i jumped out of the car and ran in the house. Nash followed.

Hayes' POV:

I was sitting in my room crying when i heard the front door burst open. Nash wasn't supposed to be back yet. He said he went out with friends and both my parents were at work.

I immediately found some sort of bat thing and his behind my door. The person ran up the stairs and into my room. I dropped the bat and the person turned around. Sky. She ran up to me and jumped in my arms and hugged me. She wrapped her legs around me and held me tight. I never wanted to let go. I was so confused though.

"Sky? What are you doing here."

"Nash recorded the two of you talking ad showed it to me. Hayes im so sorry. I didn't know you were protecting our relationship! If you would have just told me what you were doing i would have been fine!"

"I'm sorry."

"Just please. Next time tell me whats going on."

"Next time?"

"Friends?"

"Friends." I said. She was obviously with Taylor so i was glad to be friends. It was a start.

We ran out the door and back to Taylor's. We were holding hands as friends all the way there. When we walked in Taylor stood up like he was about to punch me when Sky went up to him and put her arm around his back with her hand on his abs. He calmed down and she said,"were friends. It's ok babe."

I almost wanted to cry when she called him that. I was ok though. All i did was smile. If she's happy, I'm happy.