Someones preggers

Sky's POV:

I'm actually really glad me and Hayes made up. We have been through so me together. I dont know what would have happened if i never met him or moved. But my family isn't planning on moving any time soon again..i dont think.

Anyways i was really happy cuz Caroline decided to move to North Carolina with her family!!! Well, her family decided to. That means that me, Ashley, and Caroline can hang out a lot more. And Caroline can tge and hang out with Shawn again. I feel bad for Shawn. She kind of just left him with out even saying anything.

Hayes texted me at like 9am this morning i was half awake so it was fine.

From: Hayes😜

Goodmorning beautiful;)

To: Hayes😜

Morning.

I decided to go downstairs and fix me something to eat. I decided on some chocolatey poptarts. They were really good. After that i went back upstairs. I checked my phone.

From: Hayes😜

What are your plans for the day?

To: Hayes😜

Hanging out with Ashley and Taylor i think. Caroline's coming over too. Want to invite Maddie and Nash? You can come too obviously😘

From: Hayes😜

😊 ok. But i dont think its a very good idea to invite maddie and Nash. Nash can come but him and maddie have been having some problems.

To: Hayes😜

Come over. Now. I want to know whats going on.

From: Hayes😜

Da*n. Demanding much? Lol ok i will be over in 5.

To: Hayes😜

Dont sass me grier.

I turned my phone on lock and threw on some clothes. Jean shorts and a big t shirt. I woke up Ashley by sitting on her and jumping up and down while yelling,"go horsey go!" It looked like i was humping her but oh well.

She finally woke up and i told her Hayes was coming over with Nash. She got up and texted cam to come too. Within a few minutes. Hayes was here with Nash. Taylor came in a few minutes after and i ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek. He hugged me even tighter. I dont even know whats going on with us. He hasn't even asked me out yet.

Anyways we all sat down and Nash just stared at the floor. I looked at Hayes and we both went upstairs and so did Ashley. And taylor followed too. Which meant Cam and Nash were alone watching tv.

We all sat on the floor in my room and talked.

"Hayes? What happened with Nash?" I asked.

"Well, he has been acting weird the past few days. I made him talk to me and he said maddie. He said that he's 18 now and maddie is 17 right?

"Go on..." Ashley said.

"They did something. On Nash's bed." We all gasped. He continued. "Well...they were drunk and didn't use protection."

"OMG. Is maddie pregnant?" Ashley asked.

Hayes nodded.

"She apparently took the test like 5 times and they all came out postitive." We all just stared at the floor until i called maddie and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Maddie?" I said.

"Oh uh..hey."

"I heard what happened. Are you ok?"

Maddie was crying. "No I'm not. I'm freaking scared. My parents are gonna kill me!"

"Shhh its ok. Come over." I hung up and Caroline came bursting through the door.

"Whats up bit- did i miss something?"

"Maddies pregnant." Ashley said.

"And I'm dating taylor." I said.

"I missed a lot. I'm guessing Hayes cheated and maddie did it with Nash."

We all laughed and walked downstairs.

I told Maddie to just walk right in when she got here and thats what she did. She walked in the living room and saw Nash and stared at the floor. Nash ran up to her and hugged her tightly. They were both crying.

"Nash? I'm scared."

"I know shhhh its ok."

They came and sat down and all of us watched movies the rest of the day and stayed at my house for the night.