Surprise

Sky's POV:

I called Ashley and she is so excited. She really likes to be sneaky and surprise people. She is coming down tomorrow and Cam is coming with her. I'm going to get Cam to take Hayes somewhere and then me and Ashley will set up our surprise.

I was in my room when i felt like someone was watching me. I looked up at my door and nearly threw my stuff everywhere! Hayes was standing in the doorway. I screamed and he started laughing.

"Hayes! How long have you been there?!" I yelled while he sat on my bed

"Like maybe 10 minutes."

"Why didn't you tell me you idiot?! And i the heck did you get in my house?"

"I didn't tell you cuz i wanted to see what girls do in there room and then i got in your house cuz i have a talent."

"Thats a scary talent to have. Like, you could break into houses with that 'talent'. Your so stupid sometimes."

"Aww im sorry." He kissed me.

"Hayes. No. I'm mad at you."

"Well, sucks for you."

He jumped on top of me and pushed me down to where i was laying down. He stood on his knees to where they were on my waist and he had my hands pinned down with his intertwined.

"Hayes get off."

"Nah. I good."

"Hayes, your now 18. Since yesterday. I think you know when to get off a girl."

"Or the complete opposite." Hayes said with a smirk.

"Pervert."

"Hey your 17. I think you know when i guy needs you. It's when he is on top of you. Which i am." He leaned down and kissed me again.

I was trying to get him off but failed cuz i couldn't move. I just enjoyed the moment and then i bit his lip.

"Ow! That was hard!"

"Exactly. Do you need to get up and check on it?"

"Nah. Your not getting rid of me that easily!"

He again leaned down.

"Ay oh!" Nash came through the door!"

"Nash!!" I screamed and kicked Hayes off of me. I jumped into Nash's arms and hugged him tight. I wrapped my legs around him.

"What are you doing here?" He kissed me on the cheek but still held me.

"Well it's not just me."

Ashley and Cam came bursting through the door.

"Ok. I need a new lock for the front door. How do you people get in?!"

"Well hello to you too!" Ash said.

"Haha." I laughed.

Hayes was crawling on the bed in pain. He was rolling back and forth.

"Hayes what happened?!" Nash rushed over to him.

"That b*tch kicked me in the stomach!" He was crying.

I cant believe he just called me that. He's never called me that no matter what.

"H-Hayes im sorry." I was in tears from what he called me.

"OMG. I'm so so-" he tried to say sorry to me.

"Its f-fine. Just please get out." I said while looking at the floor.

"Sky."

"Hayes."

"Please Sky I'm sorry."

"Why did you call me that?"

"We will be down stairs." Cam said gesturing to Nash and Ash. They went downstairs and Hayes was staring at the floor.

"Why did you call me that Hayes?"

"I dont know. I was in pain and i was thinking of the time Jordan did that to me. Thats when she broke up with me. I said the same thing to her i just said to you. I didn't mean it to you though. Now to her? I wish i said it a thousand more times." That made me giggle. "Forgive me?" Hayes said.

"Yeah yeah."

"Yay!" Hayes picked me up and spun me around.

We walked downstairs and thats when i was going to tell Hayes of i could go with LA with him and live there.

"Everyone sit." I said. Everyone sat down and looked at me.

"I have some news. Well to Nash and Hayes. Cam and Ash already know. I get to move to LA with Hayes!" I screamed. Hayes stood up and ran over to me pulling me in his arms. He hugged me tightly while crying.

"We can begin our family now." Hayes said through my hair where only i could here.

We all went out to eat to celebrate. Hayes paid for everyone. God i love him.