First "date"

Ashley's POV:

I cant believe i slept through Hayes and Sky making up and becoming friends! I miss everything that happens around here. Oh well. Anyways, I'm so happy! Me and Cam are doing great and i think he is going to take me somewhere sometime this week! I so cant wait! I love him so much.

Hayes' POV:

After me and Sky talked about just being friends, i invited her to the water park with me. It would be me, Nash, Cam, Skylynn, Sky, Ashley, and Marshall. (Reminder: Marshall is Sky's 5 year old bro) it will be so much fun and hopefully me and Sky will become best friends instead of just friends. I really want to date her and stuff but she doesn't like me like that anymore. I guess i just have to deal with it.

Sky finally gave in and said she would come. She said she would be at my house at 2:00. It was now 12:30. I couldn't wait!

Sky's POV:

Hayes invited me, Ash, and Marshall to the nearby water park. He knows i love it and after a few minutes of arguing i finally gave in. Its a water park right? What could happen?

Anyways, i ran home to find Ashley still sleeping. I had to wake her up. This was gonna be fun. I got apple juice which smelt and looked like pee and put it in a cup. I poorer it all over her and yelled,"Ashley! You peed yourself!" I didn't laugh cuz im a good actor. She jumped up and started yelling stuff. I started laughing and she gave me a confused look. I told her it was a joke and that it was apple juice. She flipped me off and i blew her a kiss and we both laughed. Our relationship is so funny. It was to wake her up and it did. Mission accomplished!

I told her about the water park and we both got ready. We were going out to dinner afterwards so i told her to bring a nice pair of clothes. She did and we ran over to Hayes' house. He hugged me and it was weird but not awkward. We both smiled and went in the living room. We sat for a while until Matt and Morgan came over and ended up coming too.

We went to the water park and had a blast! Me and Ashley went in a bunch of rides together! Me and Hayes went on one together and i was scared so he held my hand the whole way down. It was like a slide that went straight down. It was fun but i was glad when it was over.

Me and Hayes were in a pool standing together and splashing when we were like 2 inches apart. I got caught up in the moment and kissed him. "I thought you said we weren't dating?" He said with a smirk. I laughed and splashed him with water.

We left the water park and went back to Nash and Hayes' house. We tucked Skylynn and Marshall in and got ready for dinner. I wore a purple shirt that said,"converse all star", a flowery skirt, gray leggings, and peachy/orange converse. It was actually pretty cute. Ashley on the other hand wore a black and white striped maxi skirt, black sandals, and a really pretty turquoise shirt. The boys and girls finished getting ready and went to dinner.

The waitress led us to a booth. Maddie was in it. Maddie had set up the whole thing apparently. She wanted to apologize to me and Nash. I guess since i apologized to Hayes i can apologize to her too.

At the booth it was Cam across from Ashley, Me across from Nash, Maddie across from Hayes, and then Matt across from Morgan. We did it to wear Nash and Maddie were next to each other and me and Hayes next to each other. Me and Hayes were holding hands the whole time. We all forgave each other and ate. Maddie and Nash were back together. I actually didn't forgive Maddie and she kept glancing my way with a sad look. I felt bad..but thats exactly what she wanted. I just rolled my eyes at her. We continued to eat and then all went back to Nash and Hayes' house.

Hayes' POV:

We got back to my house and chilled around and did the usual. Pillow fights, fort, smack cam. It was fun. I smacked Sky with some whip cream on the lips and i did something romantic i think. "Let me get that off." I said and kissed her. She smiled during the kiss and released and then smacked me and ran away. It was cute.

I jumped on Sky and pinned her down. Cam did the same with Ashley and we Cam kissed Ash and i kissed Skylar. Skylar Lee Abigail was finally mine again. And i loved it. That was our first "date". Now i just need to ask her out somehow. Without Maddie ruining everything again. She kept giving me winks and smiles and giggles at dinner. I knew something had to be up.