Morgan and Matt

Sky's POV:

I was scared when Taylor came in because of what happened the first time we met. I wast as scared though. He came in the house and just sat by me. Tay on one side and Hayes on the other holding me close to him. Taylor just held my hand. I a friendly way of course. It was cute. He was like my big brother and i loved him.

Anyways, Matt and Morgan were going on a date today. Set up by Matt. Morgan had no clue and we were all helping Matt out. Matthew was going to put a note on the back door that says to meet him somewhere. Ten there will be another note to meet him somewhere else. It will be cool because its just going to be a series of different clues.

Morgan fell asleep and thats when Matt left to set up everything. Matt first went to Starbucks and payed for a drink putting a clue on the cotton candy drink for Morgan. We woke Morgan up and me and the girls went to Starbucks while the boys went to the mall with another clue there.

We got Morgan her drink and everything. "Morgan?what does it say on your cup?" I ask. She looks at it and smiles. "Guess you better get going" Ashley said.

Morgan's POV:

I was so happy. On the cup it said,"here's your favorite drink for my favorite girl. Come to the mall in the Rue21 clothing store." My favorite store. I headed to the mall and saw all the guys except Matthew. I walked over to them laughing. We were in Rue21. Doesn't have very much boy clothes. "What the heck are you guys doing here?" I asked trying to contain my laughter. They gave me a pair of skinny jeans with a note on the tag. "A special pair of jeans for a special girl like you." The jeans were really cool. There were some rips and stuff but that was the style. The rest if the note said,"meet me back at the house." I got the boys to drive me back to the house and the girls got there immediately after. They were going out to dinner.

I walked inside and on the dining room table i saw a nice dinner and then in the kitchen i saw chocolate and a big huge teddy bear. Two hands wrapped around my waist and i turned and it was Matthew.

"Matthew! What is all this?!"

"Dinner. For our first date."

"This is amazing! Thank you."

"Your welcome beautiful"

We ate and then he kissed me. Not like we did the other say but better. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up against him. We just stood there kissing and smiling. We finally stopped and chilled until everyone else got home. Hayes came in first and slammed the door behind him and ran up to his room. He was mad. Jealous mad. Something happened with Sky and he was my happy. I guess we will find out what that was about when the rest come in.