Your cute.

Sky's POV:

When we were all chilling, i came up with a plan. I wanted to take Hayes on a date. We don't really go on dates and i wanted to take him on one. Now i know normally boys are the ones planning this kind of stuff, but i guess I'm different. Nothing wrong with that.

Hayes went to the bathroom once and i told everyone my plan really fast. They said they would help except for Taylor. He just sat there staring at the ground.

"Tay?"

"What."

He said it in an aggravated way. "Have anything to say about this?"

"Not really. I love you. Why would i help you plan a date with another guy?"

"To be nice?"

"Whatever. Just plan the date with your stupid teenager love and get out of my face."

Oh my god. I cant believe he just said that. I looked at the ground and i could feel the tears about to come.

"Oh god. I'm sorry i di-"

"Dont Taylor. Its fine. I know how you feel and i shouldn't have asked anything." I said still staring at the ground. He slammed his fists on the table and walked out of the house. I flinched when he slammed his fists down and when the door shut behind him. He was mad.

Hayes came back down eventually and sat. "Took you long enough" Nash said and everyone laughed. Hayes' face turned bright red and i kissed him on the cheek and grabbed his hand. "Come with me." I said and kissed his cheek again.

We both stood up and walked out of the house. I was taking him to the park. We were just gonna get some fro yo and go to the park and look up at the stars. We went to the fro yo shop and we both got cotton candy flavored. Both our favorites. Then we went to the park and sat down at a bench eating our ice cream. It's the same thing.

I had it on my nose once and Hayes got it off with a napkin. He was a few inches away and glanced from my eyes to my lips. I did the same. He finally leaned in and i did too. We kissed passionately for a while and then stopped. We then walked around the park and found the perfect spot to star gaze. We sat down and watched as the clouds were visible but disappearing slowly.

The stars finally appeared and we finished our fro yo. We layed down our heads touching while hiding hands. We turned to our side looking in each other's eyes.

"I love you so much Skylar Lee Abigail. Your the best thing thats ever happened to me. I dont know where i would be if i never met you."

"Probably still hitting on fans" i said laughing.

"I'm just kidding. I love you too Benjamin Hayes Grier. Your amazing and a great boyfriend. Girls are dying to have you while i actually do have you."

And with that we stood up and walked to a tree. Hayes sat down with his back to the tree patting his lap. It was a signal for me to sit. I sat with my legs wrapped around his waist. He had his hands on my waist. I layed my head on his chest and then he lifted my chin to his face. He looked in my eyes and then looked at my lips and back up like he was asking for permission. I nodded and we kissed. Loving and sweet kisses. I held his neck as he held my waist. I wasn't the skinniest person but not the biggest either. Apparently i was tiny enough for Hayes to pick me up.

We sat there for a few more minutes making i it until i finally stopped and cried into his shoulder.

"Whats wrong? Did i do something to upset you?"

"No Hayes. It's just i dont know what i would do if i ever lost you. I love you. Your the first one i have ever loved and will miss you if i lose you."

"You wont lose me. Atleast not soon. I'm still in love with you Sky. And always will be. Let's go home."

Hayes' POV:

We went home and walked in the house still holding hands. They were watching a scary movie and me and Sky decided to scare them. We hid behind stuff and started opening things and dropping things. They looked scared to death.

Finally, Sky jumped out and jumped on Ashley's back while i blew a horn. We both crawled on the floor dying of our laughter. They all flipped us off and me and Sly decided to lay down upstairs. We weren't tired, we just wanted time alone.

We were walking upstairs and everybody yelled, as if planned, "GET SOME!" Me and Sky looked at eachother and Sky winked. Nothing was going to happen though because were 13! Well I'm 14 but still!

We continued upstairs and Sky layed on the bed. She patted next to her and i layed next to her. She snuggled her head into my side while my arm was around her. She looked up at me and sat up. She leaned in and kissed me. Hard. I kissed back and it was kind of like what happened at the park all over again. But different because of our kisses were different. Eww different. It was good but how we were kissing was eww. Get it?

We finished and layed back down and went to sleep. Sky on top of me because how we were postitioned. Nothing happened! Just some amazing kisses.