Party time!

Sky's POV:

When we all woke up the next morning, we sat down and ate. Shawn invited Hayes and the rest of us to a party with all the magcon boys, mahogany, and some other people. Yes. I am talking about Shawn Mendes.

Ashley and Me decided to invite two of our friends Rylie and Caroline. Caroline loves Shawn so i cant wait to see what happens. Also, Rylie loves Taylor. This should be good.

We all got ready for the party. Me, Hayes, Cameron, Ashley, Nash, maddie, Morgan, And matt. We left for the party and it started at 4pm. It was now 3pm. We just hung around. Caroline got to Shawn's house and i hugged her because i haven't seen her in a while.

I was looking at Shawn and i could tell he liked Caroline. He kept smiling and laughing when he looked at her.

The party finally started and I saw Shawn ask Caroline to dance. She blushed and smiled. They danced for a while and it was cute.

We all went back home to Hayes' house. Including Shawn and Caroline. We were all about to go to sleep on the floor when i heard Shawn ask Caroline a question.

"Caroline?"

"Yeah Shawn?"

"Do you maybe...want to be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to."

I smiled at the thought of them two together. It made me happy. We finally all went to sleep and it was perfect.