Uh oh. -Nash

Hayes' POV:

Me and Sky came back downstairs from my room and everyone was giving me a death stare. Sky wrapped her arms around me to reassure them and they released their glares. Except for Nash. He wouldn't take his blood shot eyes off of me. I got really scared. No one was talking. It was just me and Nash staring at each other for a few minutes until Nash got up and walked towards me. I was in front of the kitchen and Nash walked by me shoving me into the wall with his shoulder. I winced in pain.

Nash got something to eat and sat back down in the living room where everyone was sitting. Me and Sky were still standing in front of the kitchen. I was still in pain from being shoved into the wall. Sky noticed and kissed my cheek. Then she went and sat down next to Nash. I tried to sit down next to her when Nash put his blood shot eyes back on me. I just backed away and Sky shrugged.

Nash got up and put his dish away. He came back and stood behind me. "Get up." Nash said. "O-o-ok." I stuttered. I got up and faced him. He stared at me and then threw a punch. He had punched me in the cheek and i fell to the ground. I tried not to cry but it hurt soo bad. A tear fell from my eye. "Nash!" Sky yelled and rushed over to me. "Dont you ever do that to Skylar again you here me! You do it again and you will get more than just a punch to the cheek." Nash yelled and ran upstairs to his room slamming the door behind him. Everyone just looked around and Sky got me some ice for my cheek.

We all just chilled for a while until Nash ran out the door with his keys. We all just continued watching tv until Cameron got a phone call from an unknown number. Nash still wasn't back yet.