Taylor.

Sky's POV:

I shrugged off everything of last night. The kiss, the fight, everything. But i couldn't shrug the feelings i had for taylor. I couldn't stop thinking about him. And also what would happen if i broke Hayes' heart. That would break me too. It would absolutely suck.

I wasn't the first one awake. Me and Taylor were the last ones awake. We decided on walking around the neighborhood today and then all of us sleeping over at my house. We all for dressed and started walking.

We were all holding our couples hand. Me and Hayes, Cam and Ashley, Nash and Maddie, and Matt and Morgan. I felt bad for Taylor he was all alone listening to music on his phone.

We stopped by the park and everyone went on the swings and sat on benches and stuff. Taylor was sitting alone on the stairs that lead up to a slide. I came and sat by him.

"Taylor? We need to talk."

"I agree. But not now with everyone here. Uhh...movie date? Tonight. 5pm?"

"Sounds good." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

We all went back home after we walked and just chilled. Me and taylor went on our movie date. We watched Earth to Echo. It was a pretty cool movie. After the movie, we went to get some frozen yogurt at yogli mogli. Weird name but great fro yo.

"Tay. I cant stop thinking about that kiss."

"Me neither. I think i have feelings for you Sky."

"Same here Tay. I cant get my mind off of you. I dont want to hurt Hayes but if i dont break up with him now then he will be even more hurt."

"You need to tell him Skylar. I dont want to get punched by a 14 year old because of stupid feelings."

We both laughed and went back home. To my house. Everyone was there laying down. I was going to tell him in 2 days. No specific reason i just needed time to think.

We layed down and went to sleep. Taylor kissed me on the for head. Crap. Taylor.