Proposal

Sky's POV:

So..i have been thinking about where Hayes and i stand in the future. Like will we still be together? Or will something break us apart? I dont know i guess I'm just thinking too hard.

Anyways, I'm on my phone now and Hayes is still asleep. It's like only 9 though so i guess its all good. I really want to talk to him about everything though. Were going strong right now and we have a kid so i really hope we dont break up in the future.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when i feel a soft kiss on my lips. I flutter my eyes clothes and open them once the kiss is over. It was Hayes and he was now in front of me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Just adoring you."

I giggled

"What?" He asked.

"You're really cheesy."

"It ain't easy being cheesy."

"Whatever" i laughed.

We just stared at eachother for a few minutes. I finally decided that i should ask him.

"Hayes. Can i ask you a question?"

"Sure go ahead."

"I want you to be completely honest with me." He nodded for me to go on.

"What do you think will happen to us in the future?"

"I honestly think we will stay together. I mean we have a beautiful little girl and we love eachother. We are still going strong too so..thats my opinion. What about you?" He asked.

"I dont know. I have been thinking about it for a while and i dont know. I mean, yeah we have a kid but parents break up when they have a 1 year old so..it all depends i guess."

He nodded. I looked all over his face and i could tell he was thinking.

"We love eachother now and thats all that matters." He replied.

Hayes' POV:

I was so nervous when Sky said that. I thought she wanted to break up with me. I have been planning on asking her to marry me. I have the ring and everything i just haven't found the right time.

"Hayes?" I heard Sky. I was staring.

"Oh uh sorry." She just laughed.

"Hey. I'm gonna cook you dinner tonight. You go get ready. Fancy but not too fancy. You need to be able to walk on sand." I smiled.

"Sooo..shorts and sandals?"

"Perfect." I replied.

I already had on some khakis and a button-up shirt on so i was good. I also had on some nice shoes.

I decided to cool dinner. Spaghetti. Sky loves spaghetti so im gonna make that. I was in the middle of poring the sauce on the noodles when i felt hands around my waist. I smiled and set the stuff down and turned around. Sky. She looked so beautiful. She had on pink sandals with white around them, a crop top/tank top thing that had slits in the sides and said dream on it with wings in the picture too, and some black high waisted shorts on.

"You look beautiful" i said.

"Not so bad yourself babe." She winked. I smiled and led her to her chair. We both are and i cleaned up.

"Want to go for a walk?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied. I had the ring in my pocket and i was ready to go.

We walked along the beach hand i hand and the wind was blowing through sky's hair. I took her up to some jagged rocks where the waves smashed along them. This is it. Now or never.

"Sky?" She turned and nodded. I took both her hands ad we were both facing eachother.

"Ok. So we have been together for a very long time. We have had our ups and downs and we are still together. You are able to manage a crazy maniac like me and raise a child too. I have cheated many times but yet you are still with me. You know everything about me and i think thats great. We have been going strong for a while plus we have a beautiful daughter named Nicky. So i have to ask you this one question..." She had tears in her eyes. "Will you marry me?"