Oh my god.

Sky's POV:

I woke up and Hayes was still asleep. I was on too of Hayes. The frick did we do?! I woke up Hayes by jumping up and freaking out. Hayes finally woke up.

"Babe. Babe! Whats wrong?"

"What the frick did we do last night?!" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing. We didn't do it if thats what your asking! We just made out. We had some kisses that Ashley and Cameron had in truth or dare. France' way." Hayes said trying his best to sound french.

"Hayes! Thats disgusting!"

"You started it and i followed!" He said smirking at the end.

"Pervert." I said and grabbed Hayes' hand and we walked downstairs. Everyone was awake. "You guys got it on last night i heard." Nash said. I flipped out and gave Hayes a wide eyes look. "Woah woah im just kidding!" He said immediately after. I was paranoid with a lot of my emotions running wild. I was on my period. Don't judge. I'm brutally honest when I'm on it and cry a lot. I also do some pretty stupid things and have hallucinations as Ashley calls them.

I are food and ignored everyone.

"Sky!!!!"

"I swear Grier imma punch you in the face!"

"Woah woah. Please dont. Whats going on with you?"

"Im moody. Deal with it."

"Ohh i get it. Will a kiss help?"

Before i could answer he ran up, picked me up and sat me on the counter. My legs wrapped around him. Hayes got the idea from Cam doing it to Ashley. He kissed me and tried to France me as he called it and i pushed him off.

"Hayes!"

"What?" He said with a smirk.

"Bad. Boy."

"Sorry."

I hopped off the counter and went back to the living room where everyone was. They stared at us during our moment. It was awkward. I really didn't feel like doing anything so we all just chilled. We were at Hayes' house and i went upstairs to his room and sat. Hayes popped i seconds after and hopped on the bed.

"I was about to change." I mumbled.

"Your point is?" Hayes said yet again smirking.

"Get out!" I yelled slash laughed. Hayes have me a puppy look and i pushed him out the best i could. He was strong.

"I will once you give me a kiss." I gave him a small kiss and kicked him out and changed. I changed into One of Hayes' red Magcon hoodies and a pair of his sweats. Why not be comfortable? I threw my hair into a messy bun as well. I walked out of his room.

"Well aren't you beautiful?"

"Shut up."

"I mean that." He grabbed my waist and kissed me. We went back downstairs and practically sat the whole afternoon. Taylor was back btw and he was fine. He just said he went out driving. Thats gotta be bad. He probably hit on some girl and made out with her and then ran off. I could see that. Oh my god that boy. He tells me everything though. He would tell me if he did that. Right?