Chapter 48

Sky's POV:

When me and Hayes woke up, it was almost dark outside. We must've slept for a while. Hayes was still asleep actually and i just sat there taking in all his features. His mouth was partly open creating soft snores, one hand was behind his neck while the other was on my pillow from where i was laying.

I was observing him when i realized i had forgot about the children and Taylor. Nash and Cam are supposed to get home later tonight. I gently woke up Hayes by placing a kiss on his lips. I felt a smile creep into his face. I released and smiled back.

"What?"

"Oh nothing." Hayes said.

"No seriously what Hayes?"

"You're just so beautiful you know that?" I blushed.

Me and Hayes got out of bed and walked downstairs to the living room. I saw the children asleep and taylor on the couch laying down sleeping. Ashley was sitting in the other chair. I walked over to Taylor and put a blanket over him and he mumbled a "mm". It was kind of weird.

Ashley said she was tired so she went up to the guest room and went to sleep. After she went up Nash and Cam came bursting through the door yelling.

"Were ho-" Nash yelled

"Shut up! They are sleeping" i whisper yelled.

They quieted down and went upstairs. Nash took the other guest room and Cam went in Ashley's. Taylor was dead asleep and looked very comfortable. Justin and Nicky woke up and i fed Nicky while Hayes fixed food for Justin. I finished with Nicky and decided to go upstairs and think.

I told Hayes and he nodded. I went upstairs quietly and sat on the bed. I just sat there with my head on the back board thinking. Thinking about what my life would be like if i had never met Hayes.

I was thinking when Hayes came through the door. He sat on the bed and immediately kissed me gently. I closed my eyes and kissed back. We released and i kept my eyes closed for a few more seconds taking in what just happened.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"No reason." Hayes said with a smirk on his face. This is gonna end weirdly.

"Is everyone asleep?" I asked

"Yeah. Everyone except Cam and Ash I'm pretty sure. They don't really sound like they are going to sleep right yet."

"Ewww were burning those sheets. K?k." I said. He laughed and i giggled. We stared into eachothers eyes and Hayes started leaning in. I did the same.

We ended up crashing into eachothers lips and it turned heated. Hayes swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted and let him explore.

We released and just stared into eachother smiling with our foreheads touching. We went back to kissing like we were doing and Hayes stood on his knees on the bed and pushed me down. I layed down and a lamp fell over when my arm brushes against it. We both laughed.

I heard someone walking down the hall and someone peaked in.

"Can you guys be a little quieter?" Nash said. We laughed and rolled our eyes.

"Whatever. Use protection" Nash said and closed the door walking away.

Me and Hayes laughed again.

"I bet you we will stay this way the entire time"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Me on top of you." He replied.

"Doubt it." I said.

Hayes leaned down and we continued kissing. I wrapped my leg around his and tripped him. He fell on the bed and i got on top of him.

"Told you" i said. I bit my lip and bent down to kiss Hayes again. We continued for about 10 more minutes until we were tired. I layed down on top of him.

"Goodnight hayes" i said.

"Goodnight beautiful" he replied.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you too babe." He replied.

And with that? I was asleep on Hayes chest with his arms wrapped around me and our legs wrapped around eachother.