Always.

Sky's POV:

Ugh. I am so mad. I cant believe Hayes would do this. I cant believe he would cheat again. And when i try to get comfort and accidently kiss someone, he hates me. Great. Just great!

5 hours earlier: still Sky's POV

I woke up this morning at 8. Everyone slept over at my house. Hayes, Nash, Maddie, Matt, Morgan, Cam, Ashley, Shawn, and Taylor. We all made a huge pallet on the floor downstairs in the basement which also had a movie room. We watched movies all night until about 1am. Then we all fell asleep.

When i woke up, Hayes was all dressed up making himself breakfast.

"Hayes?"

"Oh..uh..hey! My dad wants me to come home and go out to a nice lunch with him at 12 noon." (It was now 8:30.)

"Oh cool. What about Nash though?"

"He just wanted me. Some father son time but with out Nash i guess. Haha."

He was worrying me. That was definently a lie. I dont want to obsess about it though. Maybe he's planning something for me but i just don't know about it. It is most likely a surprise.

"Sky?" He snapped me out of my thoughts. Apperently i was staring. Oops.

"Oh.uh. Sorry. Yeah?"

"I got to go now. See ya later?"

"Yeah. Definently."

He walked over to me and gave me a gentle kiss. But it wasn't like usual. It was shaky. He was definently hiding something.

Hayes' POV:

I hate my stupid nerves. I'm a terrible liar. What was actually going on was i was going on a date. I know i know. I'm terrible. I dont really have a choice though. It's with Jordan, my ex, she saw me at the park one day and came over to me. She looked hot but not like Sky.

She came up to me and sat down on the bench with her legs sprawled over me. Like we used to do.

"What do you want Jordan?"

"Oh ya know. Just want to catch up."

" ok well i dont. So can you like get off of me."

"Nah. I'm comfortable right here with my hayesie boo."

"Dont call me that. I have a girlfriend. Get over it."

"Aww Hayes. You know i can destroy your relationship in a minute. You might want to have some respect." I squinted at her like i was trying to figure out what she was up to.

"Ok. Then i will ask you again. What do you want?"

"I want a date. Me and you should go out to the mall on Friday. Like we always used to do. Or that little Sky of yours..well, she wont be yours anymore." I was scared.

"Fine. Time?"

"12. Noon."

And with that we both walked off.

I hate lying to Sky. I hate cheating on her. But this time was a good reason right? I was saving out relationship. I kissed Sky goodbye and she knew i was up to something. Crap. I walked off. And went home for Awhile and then left at 11.

Ashley's POV:

I invited Sky to go to the mall with me and Cam and said she could invite Hayes. Sky said Hayes was busy so instead she invited Taylor. We were leaving at 10 to go. We all got ready and left at exactly 10:00. We walked for a bit until we got to Cam's car. We passed Hayes' house and Sky said Hayes and his dad was supposed to leave at 9:00.

"Sky? Isn't that Hayes' Dads car?"

"Uh..yeah. Their probably just running late."

She had a worried and sad look i her eyes. That boy has hurt her so many times and i swear if he hurts her again he's dead. You don't mess with my best friend.

We continued walking and Cam out his arm around my shoulder and Taylor put his arm around Sky's waist. He looked down and winked at he and she blushed. Aww. Taylor would never hurt Sky. He's so sweet.

We finally got to the mall at around 11:30. We shopped around for a bit and then got hungry. We decided to go to Taco Bell. Life! We sat down and all of us looked around.

"Uh. Sky?"

"Yeah?"

"Look." I pointed over to a boy and a girl. Hayes and his ex Jordan.

Sky had tears in her eyes and Taylor had his fists clenched and his knuckles were turning white. Sky ran over to Hayes.

Sky's POV:

I saw Hayes and his bit*h of an ex girlfriend Jordan. I ran over to them.

"Hayes!"

"Uh..Sky! What are you doing here?"

"I'm having fun with my friends. I cant believe you!"

"No Sky let me explain."

"No need. Obviously your on a date with your slu*ty ex."

"Excuse you." Jordan chimed in.

"You know what nevermind. Have fun. Oh and btw i will make it easier for you and break up with you so you can keep having dates with other girls. Bye Hayes."

I ran off to Taylor and grabbed his hand and pulled him out to Taylor's car. We took Cam and Tay's car. Ash and Cam went to Cam's house in his car. As me and Taylor were just sitting in his car.

"Sky. I'm so so-l"

I cut him off. I kissed him. Hard. It felt so good. I really do love tay as a bro and a best friend.

The kiss got heated and for once i wasn't thinking about Hayes. My ex. I'm glad i can call him that. He will never be my boyfriend again.

I pulled away from Taylor. And sat back down in my seat. Taylor was staring at the wheel.

"Wow." He said.

"I know." I started smiling and blushing and laughing. Taylor just looked at me and smiled his beautiful smile where his braces show.

"Tay?"

"Mmhmm?"

"Stop smiling at me and drive." I said while smiling at the dash board.

"Ok."

We drove to my house and immediately sat down on the couch with Tay. We both just stared at the ground til i felt tears coming on. I started bursting out crying. The first thing Taylor did was pull me onto his lap and try to comfort me.

"Shhhh it will all be ok. Shhhh."

I just continued to cry until i looked up at him with my sad eyes. I just took in all of his features. He looked down at me at my lips and back to my eyes. I did the same. We both leaned in and i felt so many sparks. Sparks that i never had with Hayes. I was officially done with him. I love Taylor. And only Taylor. Always have..always will.