Move

Sky's POV:

It's been 5 months and i am huge. OMG I'm pretty sure there is like 5 babies in my stomach. Luckily. There isn't though. I have been going to the doctor's office and i am supposed to have a baby girl.

I'm really having trouble though because i have to move to Tennessee in a month or 2. Before the baby is born. I told my parents about my precious girl and they were fine with it which is good.

I am planning on telling Hayes i have to move today. I really hope he is going to be okay. He is turning 18 soon which means he can move to where ever. Me? I have to go everywhere with my parents because i am only 17 now.

It is now middle of May and Hayes' bday is in about 2 weeks. I really hope Hayes will move to Tennessee. I am going to need his help with the baby. Plus, he does online school so it makes it easier to travel.

He hasn't been doing a lot of traveling because he wants to keep a watch on me and make sure i dont pass out during this pregnancy. There was this one time though, that i threatened to shave his hair off and he slept in a different room for about a week which was hilarious. I would never cut his hair off though. His hair is hot.

Anyways me and Hayes came back down to North Carolina and Ashley, Cameron, and Nash are in LA. Taylor went back to Tennessee so that means when i move i get to deal with him because I'm moving into the same neighborhood. Great.

Me and Hayes were watching a movie on my couch when i decided i should tell him.

"Hayes?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Can we uh..talk?"

"Sure."

"In my room? I just feel more comfortable in there."

"Ok. Yeah do you need help?"

"Nooo! I got this doofus."

"Ok ok. I'm still walking behind you just incase you go backwards."

"Is that a fat joke? Cuz if it is i will prove you wrong."

"Id like to see you try."

"Ok. I wont fall back."

"Yes you will."

"Shut up I'm not that fat."

"Well the baby is now let's go."

We got upstairs finally and i managed to not fall but i did miss a step and fall into Hayes which was a very good trust fall. He caught me cuz I'm just that amazing.

We got to my room and i got really nervous. We both sat down on my bed.

"So whats up Sky?"

"Please dont get mad."

"Oh gosh. Did you meet another guy?"

"No no definently not. I'm uh...I'm moving to Tennessee with my family."

"Oh. Well why don't you just come with me to LA when i turn 18?"

"I will have to ask. But if my parents say no..what happens to us?"

"We wait. We wait until i come and drag you off to the wonderful city of LA."

"Haha ok." I giggled and kissed Hayes. Of course, he kissed back and Hayes being Hayes did a dirty.

"Hayes!!!"

"Oh come on we have done worse then this! Whats wrong with french kissing?!"

"Hayes. I'm pregnant. Dont test me. You know i can pin you down within a minute and most likely throw up all over your beautiful hair."

"Please dont babe. I would be so shad." Hayes said in a baby voice."

"Are you copying Can's line in hacker cam?"

"Psshh no what you be talkin bout?"

"Ok well i need to call my parents and ask about LA."

I talked on the phone with my parents who were all ready in Tennessee and left me with Hayes. They aren't very smart might i add? Anyways, we talked and the said i could go to LA!!! I am planning on telling Hayes in a surprise matter.

I went back to my room where Hayes was impatiently waiting. I mean he was paseing back and forth, running his hands through his hair, he was nervous!"

"I'm baaaccck!"

"Holy Jesus you scared the living poop out of me!" Hayes said.

"You have living poop? Now thats just nasty."

"No! Just tell me what they said."

"I dont know?" I said with a smirk at the end.

"No no no dont do it in a surprise way i need to know!! I'm begging you! Please?!!" Hayes said while on his knees fake crying.

"You will just have to find out later babe."

Hayes rolled his eyes and i walked away into the kitchen to get food.i felt like i hadn't eaten in ages when it was really like 10 minutes since i ate. I sat down and came up with something to surprise Hayes with. I will just call up Ashley and bring her down and then tell Hayes. Sounds good. This is going to be a great move