Going home

Sky's POV:

I woke up! I was smiling because i saw everyone of my friends in that room with me. Except for Cam and Ash. I didn't know where they were. I figured they went to eat or something.

The doctors left the room and it was just me, Hayes, Nash, and Maddie.

"How long was i in a coma?" I asked worriedly.

"3 weeks. I was dying with out you. You're my girlfriend, best friend, sister, everything. And i missed you." Hayes said.

I was about to cry from what he just said. It was so sad and i did eventually cry. "Whats wrong?" Hayes asked me. "I missed you too." We were all crying when Cameron and Ashley walked in with food in their mouths in a bag and everywhere. They brought us frozen yogurt because they heard the good news.

I was able to get out of the hospital today and all i wanted to do was spend time with my friends. So we decided on chilling at my house. We would watch tv, pillow fight, make a fort. It will be so much fun!

Hayes' POV:

She was awake and alive and i was so happy. When we all got home, we went back to Sky's house. We built a fort and had a pillow fight. It was so fun. When we all got tired we layed down in a palette like last sleepover. Me next to Sky, Nash next to Maddie, and Ashley next to Cameron. That's how it went in order because Nash insisted on sitting next to his girl and Sky.

"I love you. You know that?"

"Uh. Yeah Hayes why do you ask?"

"Because if i ever make a mistake i want you to know that i really do love you and always will."

"Me too Hayes. Good night."

We all fell asleep and it was perfect. I was with everyone i loved...and then Nash. Jk i love Nash too.