Chapter 41

Sky's POV:

Me and Hayes got packed for one week to spend in LA. I'm so excited. It will give me and Ashley some time to catch up plus ever since Nash moved out, Hayes has been talking about him nonstop and he would even cry sometimes.

Our flight leaves this morning at 9:00am. This will give us sometime to spend when we get to LA. I haven't talked to Ash since she moved and i really miss her.

At around 7:30 me and Hayes headed to the airport and we went through security and all that airport junk. We got on our flight and it honestly didn't last that long. I fell asleep at one point and i woke up go Hayes shaking me.

"Were here." He whispered.

"Mkay." I just closed my eyes again.

"Haha wake up babe."

I shivered at him calling me babe. I always get chills. I eventually woke up though and we got off the plane and headed to Nash and Cam's apartment which is now Ashley's too.

Once we got there we got our suitcases and knocked on there apartment door. Ashley opened it.

Hayes' POV:

"AHHH!!!!!" Both the girls screamed. I heard Cam faintly in the back ground rushing down from another room.

"Whats wro- omg!!! Sky! Hayes!" Cameron had his own girly moment.

Cam opened his arms wide and Sky jumped into them. She wrapped her legs around his waist and his arms were wrapped around her tight. She jumped down and she was crying.

"Whats wrong?" Cam asked.

"I missed you." Sky said.

"We both missed you. Now where's my bro?!" I nearly screamed. They both laughed.

"I'm pretty sure he's with the baby. He needs your guys help for the name."

"I get to name a baby?!!!! OMG!!!" Sky screamed.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room. It was Nash's and the baby's room.

"What the fu- Sky!!! Hayes!!" Thats hen i started crying and ran up to him and have him a bro hug. He hugged back. We were both crying when i saw Sky holding the baby.

"He's so cute." She said.

"Haha i know. He has my eyes." I said.

"No! He has our eyes." Nash said smiling. The baby's eyes were a bright blue like mine and Nash's. The baby was now asleep from Sky holding him.

"He's already asleep! How'd you do that? He ever goes to sleep when its just me! He wont even do that for ash!"

"I have a special power." Sky said and we all laughed. Ashley came in the room and jumped into Sky's arms.

"Hey hey! Watch the baby!" Sky yelled.

"Sorry." Ashley said and laughed.

"Ok Ash go get Cam in here. We have to name the baby." Nash said. Ashley yelled Cam's name instead of going and getting him and Cam ran in and sat down by Ash.

Nash's POV:

"Ok. So whats a good boy name for my special little boy?" I said.

"Uhhhhhh...Brantley?" Hayes said.

"Xander?" Ashley said.

"Cam." Cam stated.

"No!" I said.

"Well thanks." Cam said with sarcasm.

"I think we should name him Matthew. Not for Espinosa but because i have always liked the name Matthew." Hayes said.

"Well..i have always liked the name Landon." Sky said.

"So far i like...Landon, Brantley, and Matthew." I said.

"I dont really like Brantley actually. It reminds me of Maddie. She has a brother named Bradley and i dont want to think of her." I said. Sky rubbed my back.

"Ok then Matthew or Landon?" Sky asked.

"Not Matthew." I said.

"Ok so Landon?" Ash asked.

"Actually...i kind of like the name justin." I said.

"Justin Grier or Landon Grier?" Hayes asked to no one particular.

"I like Justin." Sky said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Ok so Justin it is! Now middle name?" I asked.

"Justin Ivie Grier. In memory of his mother who is god knows where." I said after a few minutes.

Everyone nodded.

"How old is little justin?" Sky asked.

"1 day old. Remember? He was born yesterday. Thats why i called you." I said.

"Oh yeah!" Sky said like she should have known.

"She had a moment." Ash yelled throughout the room." Sky glared at her and ash got up and ran. Sky chased after her but Hayes went up to Sky and pushed her against the wall.

Sky's POV:

Hayes stopped me and pushed me up against a wall.

"Your not going anywhere." Hayes stated.

"Oooh I'm not am i?"

"Nope. Your coming with me." Hayes pulled me into a room. We made out and stuff and well yeah. No need for details.

"Holy crap Hayes!!!"

"What?!" He asked worriedly."

"Did you use-" i got cut off.

"Uhm..." He said with guilt in his eyes. Crap.

"Let's go to the store" i said."

"Why?"

"Because i need a test. Why else?"

"Oh ok."

We got in the car and went to the one and only cvs cuz were just that amazing. I got a test and we went back home.

"I will be in the bathroom." I stated.

Hayes followed me and just apparently waited on the bed. I opened the bathroom door and saw Hayes on the bed on his phone with out a shirt on.

"Hey beautiful. Whats up?" He asked worriedly referring to the test.

"Hayes...I'm pregnant." I said looking straight into his eyes.