Well Crap.

Sky's POV:

It was morning and i was still so mad. Ashley was still asleep and it was like 11:00am. I didn't want to wake her up cuz it was a rough night so i just went downstairs. It was just me and Ash in the house besides my 5 year old bro cuz my parents were away on some trip.

I got some cereal and stuff and then went to the counter. I saw a note. It was, of course, from Hayes. I didn't bother to read it because he hurt me and i didn't want to talk. I had nothing to say.

I went in the living room and sat down watching tv, eating captain crunch(my fav), and got on my phone. I had a missed call from a blocked number. I couldn't call it back so i just listened to the voice mail they left. It was from Hayes. I just went ahead and listened cuz i was already half way through it. It was talking about how he was sorry and to forgive him and all this crap. He wanted me to meet him at an abandoned tree that we went up to once.

I got ready, left Ashley a note, and went to the abandoned tree. I have to say i was nervous. I didn't know what to expect. Was e apologizing or blaming it on me? I had no clue.

Hayes' POV:

I left Sky a note and i decided to leave a voicemail on her phone too because i knew she would ignore the note. We went to the abandoned tree we went to once. She actually came and i smiled but she just rolled her eyes. I stopped smiling and about cried. I lost her and didn't think i could get her back.

We talked and stuff. She wasn't very open to me though. I understand though. I mean, i did hurt her a lot. I haven't talked to Maddie since and neither has Nash. Heck! Me and Nash haven't even been talking! I have tried to talk to him but all he says is,"get out of my face or I'll punch yours." I didn't want to get punched so i have been leaving him alone.

Sky was so sad and she started crying once and it made me cry. I tried to hug her but she just pushed me away. I missed her lips, her comfort, her hugs, her everything! I wanted her. Soo bad! She told me she didn't want a relationship right now and said she wanted to be just friends. Well crap. But hey? Its a start.