I cant.

Hayes' POV:

Before we went to sleep last night i saw Taylor kiss Sky's forehead. She didn't look like she liked it. She winced when it happened. I clenched my fist because he kept hitting on her. I hope she doesn't develop any feelings for him. If she does i know she will break up with me. That would be terrible.

Anyways surprisingly i was the first one up. I did one of Sky's tricks and banged a bunch of pots and pans together. Now i know why she liked this so much. It was fun.

Everyone woke up and we all decided to drive down to Myrtle beach. Yes we were in North Carolina but Cameron can easily drive us. He's 17 and has his license/permit. What ever it's called. We drove down to myrtle and had a blast! We splashed in the water and the girls tanned.

The boys came up with a plan to pick each of there girlfriends up and throw them in the water. We did and they immediately flipped us off except for Maddie and Morgan. They don't do that yet.

We all splashed around some more and then decided to head back. Taylor and Sky kept giving eachother weird looks. I just shoved it off.

Sky's POV:

When we get back, i was going to tell taylor that even though i have feelings for him i care about Hayes more.

We got back and i brought taylor up to my room with me.

"Hey Skylar whats up?"

"Hmm? Oh uh yeah...i have feelings for you yes..but i care about Hayes more. No more kissing each other on the cheek, foreheads nothing. Only hugs. Light hugs."

"Oh...o-ok. If thats how you feel then ok. I just want you to know..i love you Sky." Crap.

Taylor loves me! He cant love me! I love Hayes and now i feel bad! We all got back downstairs in the living room and just sat around. Cameron and Ashley kept kissing on the couch. I was in Hayes' lap every now and then stealing a few kisses and the rest did the same except for taylor. He was alone in a chair.

We put in Grown ups 2 and it was hilarious! I loved it and kept laughing. Everyone was staring at me. I cant help if i laugh.

Hayes' POV:

Every time Sky laughed, i would laugh. He laugh was perfect and cute. She snuggled her head in my chest and fell asleep.i was sitting there with my arms wrapped around her. Taylor would every now and then glare at me. I caught him staring and i just watched the tv and flipped him off. He just rolled his eyes. I took Sky up to her bed and layed with her in the bed. No nothing happened! I just layed and fell asleep with her.

I woke up and everyone else was sleeping downstairs. I grabbed Sky's hand and intertwined her fingers with mine. We decided to let the others sleep. Taylor woke up and say down with us. It was weird. He blurted something i couldn't believe.

"I love Sky!"

"You what?!" I asked. Sky's eyes went wide.

"I love Sky! I always have and i a always will."

"Sky? Do you love him back?"

"No! I love you Hayes! Sure i have feelings for him but there not that strong and i will never leave you for him!"

Wow. I feel bad for Taylor now. Sky was in my lap when she said that and she started crying. I just glared at Taylor. And he just laughed like a "oh come on" laugh. I just held on to Sky and kissed her. Not a sloppy kiss but a sweet and loving kiss. We just sat there making out until Nash yelled,"get a room!" We stopped and laughed.

Every one woke up and we just chilled. Nothing happened. Just sitting in the floor and on couches. Kissing ever once in a while and hugging. Watching movies. It was fun.