Date? Idk.

Sky's POV:

i woke up to a smiling Hayes looking down at me. He kissed me and i kissed back.

"Good morning Beautiful."

"Good morning Poo Bear."

We both laughed and got up. Everyone was still asleep but we just chose to leave them alone. We went outside and sat around. All of us were wanting to go to Nash and Hayes' lake that they live on and have a lake day. It should be fun.

When everyone woke up, we told them about the lake day and they liked it. We got a boat and went out on the lake. All of us. Can pushed Ashley in and before she fell in she grabbed my hand bringing me down with her. Cam and Hayes looked at each other and jumped in too. Morgan ad Matt held hands when jumping in which was really cute. And then Nash grabbed Maddie and jumped in.

Hayes' POV:

So far, lake day was amazing. I was hoping to ask Sky to be my girl friend again because we have been acting like a couple. I was going to do it at our Bon fire tonight. Hopefully she will say yes.

We enjoyed our time at the lake and then went back in my house and cleaned up. We kept our swim suits on though because some one was going to get pushed in.

We were all sitting around the fire yelling and singing. Having a blast. "Hey come with me." I grabbed Sky's hand. I brought her to the rocks by my house but also right by the lake. I took off my shirt leaving me in my swim trunks. I saw Sky staring at my abs."like what you see?" I said with a smirk. She just nodded and laughed. She took off her clothes leaving her in her swim suit. We walked in the lake together standing i a like 4 foot area. I took both her hands and leaned in. She leaned in too. Thats when i felt so many sparks i felt like my head was going to explode.

"Sky?"

"Yes Hayes?"

"Will you uh..uh be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Hayes. Definently."

She said it with a smile and we kissed again and went back to the Bon fire. "What just happened?" Matt asked with a smirk. I was scared to tell them because of Nash. He just smiled though and i told them. They all screamed and cheered. Including Nash.