Will you?

Hayes' POV:

Sky had fallen asleep in my arms so i decided to take her upstairs so she could sleep in my bed. I texted her parents saying that she was sleeping over here. They didn't mind. I crawled in bed next to Sky and she immediately wrapped her arms around me so i did the same to her.

She was awake. I knew it. "Hey Hayes" Sky said in a sleepy voice. It was cute.

"Hey Sky"

"Im not really tired at all. I just want to talk."

"Yeah uh..Sky?"

"Mmhmm?"

"So are we a thing?"

"Well you haven't asked me out yet so..no" she said giggling then adding a pouty face at the end.

"Ok. Well..will you be my gf?"

"Idk. Let me think about it"

"OMG. I love you Sky"

"I love you too haaassss. Yes. I will be yours."

"Good."

"Oh..and btw. My real name is Skylar. You can call me either one."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Goodnight Sky"

"Goodnight Hayes"

Hayes' POV:

I woke up and there she was. My baby girl. I'm so glad shes mine. I'm in love with her after a day. Is that weird? Nahh. She was still sleeping and i kissed her on the cheek. She giggled a little and i laughed because she turned out to be awake.

"Morning"

"Morning Beautiful"

"OMG!"

"What?!"

"I forgot my friend Ashley is coming over for the summer starting today! She should be at my house any min.!"

We ran to Sky's house and saw Ashley. She was pretty cute. But i was in love with Sky. Anyways Ashley was in total shock about me. She is apparently in love with Cam. Can't wait to see her face when he gets to my house tonight. Their both single. And perfect for eachother.