Kissed

Hayes' POV:

When we got to the zoo we met up with Matt and Tay. They were giving Sky some pretty weird looks.

"Yo whats up guys? And girls?" Tay said

"Nothing much. I got me a girl now." I said

"Well obviously all of you do. You are all holding a girls hand. Their all pretty hot." Taylor said and gave Sky a grin and a wink.

That made me mad. He grinned and winked at my girl! Nash must have noticed because he put his arm on my shoulder i guess to keep me back and gave Taylor a glare. At least Matt wasn't doing anything. I mean sure he would sneak a glance at Sky and the other girls a few times but he wasn't really showing any feelings for her.

After we went to the zoo we decided to walk over to the movies. We went and saw the fault in our stars because the girls wanted to see it. This is how we sat in order: Cameron, Ashley, Maddie, Nash, Matthew, Taylor, Sky, then me. I was trying to keep Sky as close as possible to me because of Taylor.

At one point i saw taylor lean over to Sky and say something. She looked at me with a worried look and went back to watching the movie. During the movie all of us were crying. All of us! And i don't normally cry in front of people.

Once the movie was over we went outside and all of us just stood around for a few minutes. Taylor came up to Sky and stood right by her. Sky looked scared and she intertwined our fingers tightly and held on to me. Taylor just shot a glare at me but i shook it off because she was MY girlfriend. Not his.

We were walking home because we didn't drive and Sky told me what Taylor said.

"Hayes?"

"Whats wrong Sky?" I could tell she was about to cry.

"I need to tell you what Taylor said to me in the movies."

"Ok go ahead"

"He said,"your hot. You wont be with that little boy of yours for long"'

I was done. I was scared for Sky. She was scared. I had to make her feel safe again so i went up to Taylor,"dont you ever talk to her again! Leave her alone and me Taylor!" Everyone looked at me with a confused look except for taylor. He just looked from Sky to me and laughed.

He ran up to Sky and pulled her close. She was trying to get away but couldn't move. Then he kissed her and she was crying so hard and trying to pull away but he wouldn't allow her to. I was so mad and sad. All of us was trying to get him off but no one was strong enough. Until Cam and Ashley came back and Cam noticed what was going on and ran up, pushed Taylor off of Sky, and punched him so hard he flew a few inches! I ran up to Sky and comforted her in my arms. I lifted her chin to where she was looking at me and i wiped her mouth to get Taylor's kiss off and i kissed her. Taylor was still on the ground and it started raining. I was still kissing Sky.

"Ever been kissed in the rain Skylar?"

"No" she was smiling.

"Well...now thats a yes"

I kissed her again.