The Sleepover

Sky's POV:

Me, Maddie, Nash, and Hayes were trying to get Ashley and Cam together since the first day they met. They still keep flirting but no asking out has come.

We were all together in the same room hanging out except for Cam and Ash. They were off somewhere probably "hanging out" because they refuse to call it a "date". So we were all coming up with ideas to get Cam to ask out Ashley. We all knew they loved eachother.

We were all throwing out ideas that weren't good enough. Finally, Maddie threw out the perfect idea. A sleep over.

Hayes' POV:

The sleepover was a perfect idea. All the girls at Sky's house and all the boys at my house. Around 11:00pm the boys would come over and sleepover at Sky's house because we got "bored" and wanted to all hangout.

We were planning and it was perfect! We would tell Cam everything but not Ashley. We wanted to surprise her. Cam ad Ashley got back from "hanging out" and we just chilled until about 5pm. The girls went home and had their sleepover and we had ours.

Sky's POV:

It was 10pm and us girls were actually really bored. Ashley kept non-stop talking about Cam, and i couldn't stop about Hayes, and Maddie did the same with Nash.

It came around to 11 and me and the girls were eating pizza downstairs. Don't judge i mean a girls gotta eat. But i let the boys in and Ashley's face was priceless! She ran up and hugged Cam. Cam kissed her on the cheek and she blushed. We all smiled because they were adorable together.

We all went in the living room and made a palette on the ground to sleep on. All of us "fell asleep" and Cam turned and looked at Ash

Cam's POV:

I have been wanting to ask out Ashley ever since i met her. This was my chance.

"Ashley?"

"Yeah Cameron?" She giggled

"Uh..i have been wanting to ask you this since i met you..will you be my girl friend?"

"Yea..definently."

She blushed and smiled and we were both so happy. Everyone ruined our moment by getting up and yelling,"woohoo!!!!!!" They weren't asleep and i knew it.

Hayes' POV:

Ashley jumped up and hit Sky with a pillow in the face! She fell to the ground holding her face. I leaned down next to her,"are you ok?!" She jumped up and smacked a pillow right in my face. "Lol oh ya im fine!" Everyone laughed and i tackled her to the ground pinning her down. "I love you" i said. And with that i kissed her.