The end.

Sky's POV:

"Will you marry me?" Hayes asked. I stood tree with tears streaming down my face thinking. I love him, we have a kid, we have amazing friends, do i want to spend the rest of my life with him?

"Yes." I replied. He stood up and picked me up with his arms wrapped around me below my butt. He was looking up at me and i was looking down. I kissed him passionately.

He released me and we decided to walk home. I had my ring on and when we walked in u hid my hand behind my back. Everyone was in the living room. Nash, Justin, Cam, Ashley, Taylor, Caroline, Shawn, and some o2l guys. Just Sam, Kian, and Jc. My eyes landed on Sam and went wide. I had never met any o2l guys and Sam is my favorite.

Nash saw me and yelled,"hey!" Everyone then turned to me. Even Sam who noticed i was staring. Apperently some one told me he was my favorite so he walked up to me and hugged me tightly. I actually started crying and hugged back. Hayes was just standing there awkwardly and i released Sam.

"Hey!" I said to everyone. Mostly Sam. I got some muttered "hey's" and Sam, Kian, and Jc said nice to meet you. I thanked them and everyone turned back to the tv. I walked in front of it and Hayes just leaned on the wall knowing what i was doing.

"Get out of the way!" Cam whined.

"I think this is much better." I said. They all gave me confused looks and i held up my hand. Ashley ran up to me and jumped in my arms.

"Congrats! I'm the maid of honor right?!" She yelled. I just nodded and everyone yelled and hollered random stuff.

*2 months later* still Sky's POV

"Everyone ready?" I asked Ashley, Caroline, and Rylie. Ashley is my maid of honor and the rest are bridesmaids. Hayes made Nash the best man and Tay and Cam were the groomsman or whatever you call them. Shawn was in the crowd and so was everyone else plus other family.

"Yeah were good." Ashley responded. Everyone walked out and i heard the music start playing. My dad joined me where i was standing.

"You ready baby girl?" I was scared. I nodded unsure.

"You will be fine. When ever you get nervous just grab my arm tightly." I nodded.

We walked out and everyone turned to me. I smiled and we walked down the aisle. I glued my eyes on Hayes who was smiling his big smile and blushing. I was blushing too.

We finally got to where i was supposed to stand and i hugged my dad. We released and he went and sat down. Everyone turned back to the front where we were and the minister started speaking.

"Do you, Skylar Lee Abigail, take this young man, Benjamin Hayes Grier, to be your husband?"

"I do." I looked at Hayes who was smiling and crying at the same time which made me cry.

"And do you, Benjamin Hayes Grier, take this beautiful young lady, to be your wife?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Me and Hayes smiled at each other and smashed our lips together. We smiled during the kiss and released. Everyone stood and clapped and hollered and cheered. I just laughed because i cant believe i fell in love with and married..The Neighbor.

Important: next book---

Ok. So this is the end of the book. And i am making another book that will be called,"bestfriends with magcon". If you just search my username on here it should come up. My username is amberlg0701. It will come up soon but i am writing my first chapter now. Thank you for reading this book and my next book will still be a Hayes Grier fanfic but just different names and different story line and everything. Again thank you for 2k reads for this book. Love you all😘