Chapter 39

Hayes' POV:

I hate crying. It makes me so emotional! Wait. It is an emotion so i technically already am emotional, so i will say this...it just down right pisses me off. When i cry in front of girls, its only if i really love them. Guess i love Sky then.

Anyways, when Sky told me to stop acting like a 2 year old, i couldn't hold it in. I just cried and ran off into my house. I ran up to my room before Nash could get to me and i slammed the door, layed down, and cried on my bed. So many memories in my room which made me cry even more. Sky was all i could think of when i was crying. Sky.

I felt my butt vibrate and decided to check my phone. It was the weirdest feeling ever. I jumped when it vibrated. I pulled out my phone and there it was.

From: Skylar Lee❤️😍

Hayes. I'm so sorry. Please talk to me?

I ignored the text and went back to crying.

Before i locked my phone i saw my background. It was me and Sky kissing. I set my phone down before i cried even more.

My phone vibrated again...in my back pocket.

From: Skylar Lee❤️😍

I can tell you read the text loser😐😂

I laughed. I decided to respond to her.

To: Skylar Lee❤️😍

Ok ok. I just got out all of my tears so i thin im good to talk.

I didn't mean to make her feel guilty but i think it did because after she read it she took a whole to respond.

From: Skylar Lee❤️😍

😕meet me at my house in 5.

I freshened up a bit. All i did was fixed my eyes and wiped away all the tears and then put on some cologne called sexy. Lol. It fits perfectly with me.

I got over to Sky's house and she opened the door with guilt in her eyes.

"Hey Hayes. Come on in." She opened up the door wider so i can walk in.

"Hey did you need anything."

"Just wanted to apologize babe." She said that and then her eyes went wide.

"I'm so sorry. Its a habit for you." She said

"Haha its fine girlie." She blushed.

It was quiet for a moment but not awkward.

"So uh...i need to tell you something."

"Go ahead." I said

"I broke up with Taylor."

"What why??? When?!"

"When i went inside i told him i still had feelings for you and he flipped and ran out of the house."

I couldn't help but smile.

"Go ahead. Smile." She giggled.

I ran up and kissed her and she kissed back. Guess i got my girl back.