Friends?

Sky's POV:

I was so sad. Even though me and Hayes made up i was still sad. I haven't talked to Maddie and i missed her so much. She was my best friend and i missed her. I decided to text her and tell her to meet me somewhere. She was so polite. I could tell she was scared.

I met Maddie at Starbucks and i had already gotten both me and her a Caramel Frappuchino. Well, x2. One for her and one for me. Of course venti size. We talked for a little but and i apologized for not listening and we hugged and both went to my place. Ashley was watching tv texting like crazy! She turned around and waved to Maddie. "I was wondering when you 2 would make up." We both smiled and watched tv together. Morgan decided to stay at my House so she was there too. We got a text from all the boys and we went to there house. They were taking us to the movies. Taylor was at the house too. I was scared.

We went to the movies and watched transformers. Boys pick. We weren't very excited to see it cuz the boys liked it not us. But we did anyways cuz we made them watch the fault in our stars. I sat down next to Taylor and Maddie. Not Hayes because i found out that he never stopped Maddie from kissing him and i was mad. I should've been mad at Hayes this whole them and not Maddie. I apologized to Maddie again.

We watched transformers and when we finished we stood outside. I was still kind of mad at Hayes but missed him so i held his hand. We all smiled and Taylor came up to me and hugged me. I was kind of scared but hugged him back once i realized he was crying. "Whats wrong Tay?" I was worried. All he said was he was sorry and we just kept hugging. He was cute how he was crying. He was like a few inches taller than me but he was tall. I felt safe in his arms.i released and gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek and Hayes winced. I went over to him and kissed him on the lips passionately. He kissed back. It was all so normal.

We went back to Hayes' house and Morgan and Matt kissed. It was the first time i have seen them kiss and i yelled,"awww!" Everyone laughed. Maddie kissed Nash, i kissed Hayes, and Ashley kissed Cam. We all were kissing at the same time. We all released at the same time too and laughed. We went to bed and all just talked and went to sleep. I had a great night. We were all friends again and i was happy.