Why me?

Sky's POV:

I was so happy i was home. When i was in a coma, i felt like i was awake but asleep at the same time and i couldn't wake myself up. It was terrible.

My pneumonia was getting a little bit better. It was going away slowly but steadly. I felt so bad for Hayes because when i woke up all he kept saying was that it was his fault. I was so sad. I mean sure it may have been his fault but it was my fault too because i didn't stop us from kissing in the rain.

I woke up this morning and everyone was still sleeping. I was so annoyed how when people sleepover, I'm the first one up. I was also happy too though because i get to wake them up. I woke them all up by drawing a weird face on each of their faces with whip cream and banging pots together. They woke up and never noticed they had whip cream on their faces until we ate breakfast and they all looked at eachother. I was on the ground practically dying in my laughter.

The boys got me back though. I am highly ticklish and everyone knows that so Nash and can picked me up by my arms and legs and Hayes tickled me. I ended up kicking Cam in the face because he had my legs. I couldn't help it. His nose started bleeding and Ashley got so mad at me. She gave me a glare and helped Cam. Then Ashley got me back for Cam by almost knocking me out with a pillow.

Today we were just chilling at Hayes' house. I had to run home and get my phone because when we went to Hayes', i forgot it. So i went and go it and when i got back i saw something unbelievable. Hayes kissing another girl! I had never seen her because we were still on summer break but we go back to school in a month. Everyone was just watching them. No yelling, no fighting to get her off. Nothing. Only glares. And Hayes didn't even look like he wanted her off. I just ran out of the house as quickly as possible and ran up to my room. I locked myself in there and just cried for what seemed like days.

Hayes' POV:

Sky had went to go get something from her house. While she was gone someone knocked on the door and i got it. It was my ex. Jordan. She pushed me up against the wall and made out with me. I couldn't pull away or push her off or anything. She was a strong girl. While that was going on no one tried to help me or anything. I think they thought i was enjoying it. They just have me glares and everything.

Sky walked in about 5 minutes after she started. She had tears in her eyes and slammed the door running out of the house. I finally managed to push Jordan off and followed Sky. She went in her house and no one was home so i ran in too. I heard a door slam upstairs so i figures she went in her room. I followed the sound and the door was locked so i just tried to talk to her.

"Sky please! I couldn't get her off! Please just listen!"

"No Hayes! I gave you a chance and you took advantage of it and did the same thing again!"

"Sky? It was my ex Jordan! She broke my heart and i broke up with her. She's obsessed with me! She was too strong to get off!"

"Hayes..just please leave me alone right now."

"No Sky. I wont because i love you. Remember what i said last night? Remember that i will always love you no matter what ad please forgive me if i make any mistakes. People make mistakes and Jordan was one of mine. Please open the door."

It was silent for a minute but she opened the door. I really did break her heart. She had mascara running all down her face and stuff was smashed all over her room on the floor. She had cuts from her stepping on sharp stuff or stuff flinging up and hitting her. I cried at the sight of that. I really did hurt her.

"Thank you Sky."

"Just come in and talk."

She was really mad and sad and all other mixed emotions.

"I pretty much told you everything through that door. I love you Sky."

"Ok. One more chance. Please don't hurt me again Hayes. It really hurts. Next time you do something like this...i don't know if i will forgive you."

"Thank you Sky."

We went back to my house and Jordan was gone. I went up to my room just to be sure and she had written something on a picture of me and Sky. It said,"let her go. She doesn't love you. I love you tho. You should be with me."

Me and Sky just looked up at each other worried and then laughed. We knew nothing could ever break us apart for good. Nothing. Not in the whole world. I love Sky more than anything. I just had to deal with the other people in my house who saw that whole scene. Cam, Ashley, Nash, and Maddie. They looked mad..furious actually. Especially Nash. He loved Sky and hates when i hurt girls. Worst thing ever is his definition for when i hurt girls.