Partayyy

Hayes' POV:
My friend invited me to a party and said i could bring who ever i want. It's an all teenagers party which means any body from 13-19 can go. So i decided to bring of course my one and only(Sky if you dont know already), Nash, his girlfriend Maddie, Cam, and Ashley.
I hope Cam asked Ashley out soon. All they have been doing is flirting and complimenting each other and its getting on my nerves. I compliment Sky all the time but not as much as they do. They compliment at least twice every sentence.
Back to the party. I am not going to let Sky out of my sight because some people are most likely gonna get drunk. Except for Nash cuz he has a 15 year old gf. Its weird but their in love so it doesn't matter. Anyways the party starts at 5:00pm and it was already noon. So i was gonna go text and ask everyone in a minute. Ashley and Sky went back to Sky's house last night and Cam and Maddie slept over here. Nash adores Maddie. He hates when she's upset and they both are loud and crazy. Their perfect for eachother.
I texted Sky.

To: my baby gurl😍

Hey me, Cam, Nash, and maddie were going to a party later on tonight. I wanted to know if you and Ash wanted to come.

Sky's POV:

From: my one and only❤️

Hey me, Cam, Nash, and maddie were going to a party later on tonight. I wanted to know if you and Ash wanted to come.

To: my one and only❤️

Yes. I will come over to your house at 4:00 so we can have plenty of time to hang out before the party and plenty of time to get there.

I was so excited. This is going to be the first party me and Hayes are going to. I probably wont know anyone so i will just hang out with ash and maddie.
Me and Maddie have been getting along really well. She's really nice and i love her! She knows everything about me. The party should be fun. I just hope hayes doesn't get kissed by some girl. I will know if he kisses back. Its a sense of mine.
I woke up Ashley and told her and me and her immediately got ready. We pretty much just hung around the house and finally it was 4:00. So i texted hayes and he told me to come over.
Me and Ash just walked right in and i stood for a minute but Ashley went straight to Cam, Nash, and Maddie. Hayes came up behind me and hugged me tightly i could barely breathe! "I missed you Skylar" he said with a sad voice. "I missed you too hayes boo." We both laughed, pecked eachother a lips and went in the living room. We went over some boundaries for when we get to the party. Such as keep our phones on us, don't let anyone be rude to you, and specifically for is girls made by the guys, if is guy tries to make a move on is kick them where they dont want to be kicked.

Hayes' POV:
We finished our rules and then went to the party. There was dancing and drunk people and everything you would expect at this kind of party. I was scared. Maddie, Sky, and Ash all stayed together which made me more comfortable.
Some girl asked me to dance right in front of Sky and she gave me a go ahead look. So we danced for a few minutes and the girl was getting really fired up and intense. She was inches away from my face and kissed me. I kissed back for about a minute then realized it wasn't Sky who i was kissing. I pushed the girl off and turned away.
I turned to see all the boys and girls staring at me. I knew i screwed up when i saw Sky with tears streaming down her face. She mouthed the words "how could you" and ran outside. I ran after her and told her to wait.

"Sky! Wait let me explain! It was an accident!"
"That didn't look like an accident Hayes. I thought you loved me. You kissed her back. You hurt me.."
"Sky please just let me explain!" By that time i was now in tears.
"No Hayes. Not right now. I just need to calm down and think. I'm sorry."

I continued to sob as Cam drove Sky and Ashley back to my house. They apparently slept over because when i got home with Nash and Maddie they see in the floor with blankets all over them. I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep. I never cry over girls..but with Skylar, i felt like i had to and i couldn't stop. I loved her. She doesn't believe that anymore. I continued my thoughts and slowly drifted off to sleep. At least she didn't break me and her off completely. I was thankful for that but still heartbroken for what i did to my baby.