Sorry's not gonna cut it.

Sky's POV:

When we all woke up we decided on going to our own house for the day. Nash and Hayes at theirs, me and Ashley at mine, and Cameron stayed somewhere. Maddie stayed with Nash though cuz she didn't want to go home. I missed Hayes when i got home. Every time i leave him i end up seeing him cheat on me. It got tiring.

I decided to walk back over to Hayes' house with Ashley. It has only been like 3 hours since we got back so i didn't know what to expect. I walked in and Nash and Cam were in the living room. "Where's Maddie and Hayes?" I asked. "Maddie went to the bathroom and Hayes is in his room." Nash told me. Me and Ashley ran upstairs and i decided just to walk in Hayes' room. I don't normally knock anyways so ya. I walked in on something no one will ever imagine. Maddie and Hayes against the wall making out. Well, Hayes was the one on the wall.

It didn't look like Hayes was bothered by it either. He just stood there with Maddie. Me and Ashley stood there silently until i started talking.

"Oh my god. I cant believe this." Tears were prickling my eyes. Hayes pushed Maddie off and stood there not saying anything. "Were done. For good!" I yelled and ran out of Hayes' room downstairs. Ashley followed. I could tell she felt bad and I'm pretty sure she flipped Hayes off before following me. Thats my girl.

Me and Ash are like sisters and i know if people hurt me, Ashley will always be there for me. I was about to run out the door when Cam and Nash were yelling things to me. I went to where they were with tears streaming down my face.

"Whats wrong?!" Nash yelled angry. Not at me but at Hayes. He knew he did something.

"Hayes cheated. Again! But this time was with Maddie..." I said the last part quietly.

"I'll be right back." He was mad. Not just at Hayes but at Madde too. All i heard was "were done" and then Maddie came running down the stairs with tears in her eyes. Idk why i mean, she brought this on herself.

Cam was hugging me trying to comfort me while i was crying. Ashley was fine with it. Cam is like my brother. Nothing will ever happen between us and she knows it. Thats why Cam loves her. Well part of it.

Nash came down the stairs. Hayes in his grasp. He pulled him down and threw him on the ground. I didn't do anything this time. I just watched.

"Remember what i said if you ever hurt her again?! Well, here it is!" Nash was screaming his head off.

He was MAD. Hayes was worried and scared. He was about to cry. He kept looking from me to Nash mouthing the word please. I guess he wanted me to help him. Ha! Not gonna happen. I was still crying and in Cam's arms. Ashley was holding me also. Nash grabbed Hayes and pushed him into the wall. I just turned and buried my head in Cam's and Ashley's arms. I was now crying hard. I still had feelings for Hayes. That hasn't changed.

Nash kept throwing punches and kicking Hayes. Until i finally yelled stop. And ran out the door along with Ashley. All i saw was Hayes scramble up to his room and Nash put his hands through his hair like he was worried.

Me and Ashley were sitting on my bed. No talking or anything.

"I cant believe what just happened." I said.

"yeah..me neither. That was scary."

"I know. I just cant believe Maddie would do something like that. I'm not giving hayes anymore chances. Maybe we can just be friends but no dating."

Maddie's POV:

I ran to my house and cried for a while. I cant believe what i did. Hayes looked so hot without his shirt on. I walked in his room and kissed him. I pulled away quickly and said sorry. He just said nah its fine so i continued. He never pulled back or anything so i didn't really think about anything.

Nash broke up with me and i didn't know what to do. It was my fault though. I couldn't blame it on anyone but myself. I kissed Hayes. And i regret it so much. I losses my best friends, my boyfriend, everything. I guess Sorry's just not gonna cut it this time.