Taylor!

Rylie's POV:

Everyone fell asleep on the floor. Tay slept with his arm around me and a smile on my face.

When everyone woke up we just chilled around until Tay wanted to talk to me. I think he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend! We went in the other room.

"Hey Rylie."

"Hi Tay." I giggled.

"We need to talk."

"Oh ok."

"I think last night was a mistake. With my arm around you? I was thinking that you were Sky. I cant pretend to like you when i really love Sky. I'm sorry. No more of that please."

"Oh. Ok." I was almost in tears now. I guess its ok. If Taylor loves some one else then he loves someone else. I cant control his feelings.

Hayes' POV:

We all woke up and Taylor brought Rylie into a room. He told all the boys he was going to "break up" with her. They weren't actually dating so they didn't really break up. I felt so bad when Rylie came out first with tears in her eyes. Taylor came after her scratching his head like he didn't know what to do. Yet with Sky he knows exactly what to do😒.

Rylie immediately went to Sky and cried in her arms. She comforted her and gave Taylor a look and rolled her eyes. He just shrugged his shoulders.

I hated how Taylor broke up with Rylie because if Sky. That means he will try to steal Sky. I cant let that happen. No no no!

Sky's POV:

I think it was kind of cute how Taylor broke up with Rylie because of me. I still was sad also. Taylor was making weird faces at me when i was hugging Rylie and i was trying so hard not to laugh.

This is bad news though. If i get mesmerized by Taylor and his braces, smile, hair, anything...i might crawl to him and leave Hayes. Well dang it. Taylor!