Oooh kill em.

Cam's POV:

The phone call was from Nash on his friends phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey its nash."

"Nash! Where are you!"

"Im at my friends. I'm gonna stay here for a little bit and then i will come home. I need to settle down i mean i got way to frustrated that i punched Hayes in the cheek and threatened him!"

"Ok. I know just be safe please. Don't do anything stupid."

"I wont Cam. I'm not Hayes."

I ended the phone call and there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Matthew! I haven't seen him since the taylor incident. He now had someone with him though. She looked pretty calm yet screaming in her head. Matt had his arm around her.

"Ooh who dis be?" I said with a smirk.

"My girlfriend. Don't touch her."

"Obviously i mean whats her name?!"

"Im Morgan." The girl said.

"Well hey morgan. I'm cameron Dallas" i said smiling.

Matt gave me a glare because he thought i was flirting. I was just being nice. They came in and we all went to the living room. We all sat and talked and i whispered in Ashley's ear.

"Let's go to the beach tonight" it apparently tickled because she laughed and nodded. We went and got ready and everyone was just hanging out. "Be back later" i said. Everyone nodded and i grabbed Ashley's hand and we drove to the beach. We swam and splashed each other and it was so amazing.

Ashley was right in front of me in her cute little swim suit and i grabbed her and pulled her close.

"I love you Ashley Marie Mooney. You know that right?"

"Of course Cameron Alexander Dallas. I love you too."

And with that i kissed her. Not just one of those peck on the lips kisses. I kissed her like i never wanted to let go. Which i didn't.

After we kissed we splashed around some more and then went back to Hayes' house. We walked in on smack cams, pillow fights, and vines. Morgan and Matt looked like they were having a blast and so do Hayes, Maddie, and Sky. I ran in and smacked Hayes just for fun and yelled,"smack cam!" He laughed and jumped on my back bringing me down. "Timber!" I yelled. It was really fun. Matt got Morgan on his back and she was screaming it was hilarious. We were all having so much fun!

Eventually Nash came back and joined in. I guess he forgot about the Hayes thing and we all had a blast. I was standing next to Ashley and she looked so out of everything so i turned her head to me and before she could say anything i kissed her again. She started smiling and laughing during the kiss and then Hayes and Sky came on both sides of us smacking us with a pillow making us come closer together. Best moment of my life.

"Ooh kill em!" Everyone yelled. And me and Ashley just stood there laughing and kissing.