Chapter 38

Sky's POV:

Nash and Maddie have been really stressed out since everyone knew about Maddie. They are trying to get baby clothes and baby toys and blankets and a crib and everything you would need.

Most of the magcon guys have been helping out and so have me, Morgan, Ashley, and Caroline. It has been really hard on all of us and Maddie is now 5 months pregnant. She wanted us to meet at Nash and Hayes' house to tell us all something.

I woke up Ashley the same way i did a while ago. It's been 3 months since Maddie told us everything.

"Will you stop waking me up this way!" Ashley complained.

"Awww but why its so fun." We both nursed out laughing cuz that sounded really wrong.

We both got ready and headed over to Hayes'. Me and Ashley both straightened our hair and left it down. We both put our bangs into a braid and clipped it back. It was really cute to me.

We got over to the house and everyone was there. Maddie, Nash, Hayes, Morgan, Matt, Cam, even Shawn, and Taylor. He had heard that Caroline was back in town. All i did to wake caroline up this morning was poor a glass of ice cold water on her. She flipped. It was hilarious.

When we walked in the door taylor came up to me and kissed the side of my head.

"Stahppp taylor your gonna mess up my hair."

"Fine. What about this?"

He grabbed my waist pulling us closer together and kissed me on the lips. It was amazing until Hayes got uncomfortable and coughed. I glared at him and he looked away like he was about to cry.

We all sat in the living room and talked. Me inbetween Taylor's legs, Ashley on cam's lap, Morgan and Matt sitting next to eachother on the floor, and same with Nash and Maddie. Hayes was just a loner sitting on the carpet and surprisingly Caroline and Shawn sat together. Guess they worked everything out.

"So maddie what did you want to talk about?" I asked. Hayes has been staring at me and it made me uncomfortable.

"Oh. Uh yeah. I talked to my parents. They kicked me out of the house. So me and Nash were thinking of moving up to LA in an apartment."

"OMG im so sorry but congrats on the apartment!" Ashley yelled nearly scaring me half to death.

"Haha thanks Ash."

We all continued to Talk and Nash and Maddie are moving to LA tomorrow morning. Cam invited Ashley to move to LA also. She looked at me when he asked and i just nodded. She was leaving tomorrow too. Caroline was moving back to Georgia and Shawn was moving there also. Morgan and Matt are staying here in North Carolina along with me, Hayes, and Tay.

Hayes' POV:

When Sky glared at me because she was kissing Taylor and i coughed i nearly broke down in tears. She's never really glared at me in a mad way. She's only smiled at me. She was happy with me and i lost her in an instant. Atleast were friends though. Thats all i could ask for.

*next morning*

Sky's POV:

I was so sad this morning. It was the day my best friend was leaving. I'm referring to Ash. She's going with Cam and Nash is going with Maddie and everything. The moving trucks arrived and Cam's and Maddie's stuff was already loaded in there.

It didn't take long for Ashley and Nash to pac everything in. Once they closes the truck's back Ashley turned and looked at me. Me and Hayes were now 16 and Taylor is 18. Ashley is also 18 and she's leaving.

When she looked at me i just wanted to burst out in tears. She's the one i tell everything too, she's pretty much my sister. I ran up and hugged her and she hugged back. We were both crying.

"Text and call me please." I said.

"I promise i will. Don't forget about me." That made me cry harder.

"I will never forget about my best friend."

We both released and Cam said it was time to go. Nash, Maddie, Ashley, and Cam all piled in to the moving van and drove off. They couldn't fly because they were taking everything with them so they decided to drive. I waved goodbye and ran up to Taylor. I jumped in to his arms and kissed him. He kissed back and we released and i tried to get out of his grasp. He was holding me and i couldn't make hi set me down.

"Tayyylorrr!!"

"No. Your good."

"Taylor seriously." I have him a look and he set me down right away which made me giggle.

Caroline and Shawn had already left earlier with there families down to Georgia and Morgan and Matt went somewhere else. It was just me, Taylor, and Hayes. Awkward.

I was just standing by Taylor when Hayes flipped. I think its because Taylor was sliding his hand across my thigh. Hayes was very protective apparently. Hayes walked up to Taylor.

"Can you stop messing with my girlfriend?" He immediately out his hand over his mouth.

"She's not yours anymore so i ca do what i want. She's mine and so i was just loving her. Is that wrong?" Taylor responded

"Yes it is. I saw her first."

"Hayes! Stop acting like a 2 year old and grow up!" I responded. He did not just play the "i saw her first" card. I hate when guys do that. It makes me feel like I'm owned by them.

Hayes looked at me with tears in his eyes and ran off to his house. Whoops. Taylor just smiled at me.

"Shut up." I said.

"Ok babe." That made me blush. We walked into my house and pretty much did nothing the rest of the day.