Drunk on you

Sky's POV:

I thought the party a few nights ago was really fun. I think everyone did. Caroline and Rylie had to go back to Georgia because they were just visiting. That meant Caroline and Shawn had to break up. Ad i wouldn't see them for another year or so. Sad but i think Tay was happy because things wouldn't be awkward at Hayes' house anymore because of Rylie.

I was so happy with Hayes. Our relationship was really strong right now. Nothing could break it. I think. I mean i hope Tay doesn't get in the way again. That would suck.

Anyways, Shawn was really sad because Caroline never told him that she was just visiting. Every now and then Shawn would let out some cries. It was sad seeing the boys cry. Their eyes get glossy and puffy and they look like their family just died.

Hayes kept getting Jealous of Taylor because he kept trying to get me to leave Hayes. I have to say im in love with Tay's smile and braces but not him. Taylor has a bad mouth plus he is like my big bro. Would you date your big brother? Like seriously? Thats just wrong.

Hayes' POV:

I have to admit im kind of jealous of Tay. He is so sweet to girls ad has a very sensitive side. I still dont think Sky will forgive him for what he did at the beach that one day he visited. That really scared her but it looks like he is her big bro now. I have him beat though. I'm her boyfriend so...i really do love Sky. Its kind of like how you go to a party and find this one person who is absolutely perfect. Nice personality, positive, sweet, everything. And you feel like your in love with them. Its like being drunk on them. I'm drunk on Sky. And always will be. I love her. Not like actually drunk which means it would be a fake love. I actually love her.