─ ◉ ─「𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 」─ ◉ ─

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Mᴜᴛᴀɴᴛ Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ 4:
Tʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴛʀɪʙᴇs

》 𝙰 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼 𝚃𝙼𝙽𝚃 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 《

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

》𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟺/𝟽《

****

THE GROUPS are still split into three, each one facing a variety of obstacles in their path, whether that's infected or unknown faces. All three leaders are struggling to keep their groups afloat.
  A brand new mother to be is dying, Osa is stranded with a couple of confused shifters, and a mysterious man is introduced.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

⚠️ [D̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅c̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̅] ⚠️

I do not own the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My intentions are to entertain readers and create a fanfiction that others will enioy.
TMNT belongs to their rightful creators!

I only own Osa and additional chacracters belong to other users on this app.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

⚠️  Ⓦⓐⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖ ⚠️

This fanfiction contains graphic and sexual content. Be aware of blood and gore, foul language, and mental illnesses. Please, read at your own risk for it may be sensitive for some viewers.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄽🄾🅃🄴🅂

▻ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 》Thank you for choosing this book and adding it to your library or reading list! I wanted to create a graphic fanfiction filled with a ton of action. Enjoy the Mutant Apocalypse series!

▻ 𝐈 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄 》If there have been any punctuation or grammar errors throughout the story, I apologize in advance. All writers are not perfect so it is bound to happen if there are errors. Sometimes, I will go in and edit those issues.

Happy reading! Give me your best comments and vote if you'd like!

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

Mikey's POV
Tribe 2

"A-April?" I whisper faintly as the woman stands upright with great courage and walks up to me with her weapon on her back. She stopped a foot in front of me, looking up at my charcoal-covered face and giving me a smile. I did, too.

"Hey, Mikey." She wrapped her arms around my neck. The feeling felt great to have April giving me a hug... But we watched her die in Times Square when everything started. She screamed when she was eaten alive. Maybe it was someone who looked a lot like her. "Let me look at you." April pulls away and grinned once more, letting out a light laugh. "Oh my gosh... I see you've matured into a leader." She chuckled. "I missed you." She patted my shoulder.

I nodded. "Y-Yeah, I missed you as well, April."

Then she turned her attention to my group behind me with our horses. "Who do we have here?"

Vv and Duke dismount, Shado stands beside Sunny, and Regan is already at my side. They come closer to April and I. My hand reached out for Regan. "Uh, this is Regan. She's been by my side for almost the whole time."

Regan smiles. "So, you're April? Man, Mikey couldn't stop talking about you from the moment we both had a real conversation!" She shook my old friend's hand. April lightly laughed at that, I tried to hide my pink face from her.

To this day I think I still have feelings for her even if she's human. And as a mutant, I am sure April has someone to love during all these apocalyptic days.

****

Shado's POV

I've known Mikey for a few days and now I'm seeing more and more mutants in this place. I have never seen my dog, Sunny be more skittish than a normal canine. The mutant tiger gave us a very small growl when he first laid his eyes on us.

When Mikey found April at the gates of Philadelphia and had a small reunion, I felt a little lost. Over the past few days, I started to feel something for Mikey and felt safe with him. His eyes are gorgeous, and his leadership is the best I have seen. When he checks on my aid, I feel so alive and protected.

But now that he has an old friend in front of him, he gives her the looks I'd hope for. I might as well give up on a relationship with him if he is targeting April O'Neil in tight black pants and leather jacket like a cheap knockoff of the Twilight Saga.

****

Regan's POV

Alright, I'll buy it. I leaned against Streak while watching Mikey interact with April at the gate. Mikey told me himself that she did, in fact, die on the streets of New York and that he had a very "small" crush on her back when everyone was decent. I guess she came back from the dead or just happens to be immune and we don't know it. But she is beautiful with her dark hair, pink lips, and soft eyes. I'm sure somewhere behind her eyes she holds in an aggressive person that will be unleashed when needed.

According to my experiences outside the gates, it is very big on the inside. Now I just want to see what lives in this place and what legit hospitality it holds. Hopefully, it's got the right food and bedding, a five-star hot tub, and don't forget the pole table and a minor bar. Who am I kidding, of course, they won't have that nowadays.

At least my family and I won't have to be sleeping in the dark with the infected people. I don't care if the people are nasty in every way or the food is terrible. A home. A home is all I want now.

****

Answers to MA3 Quiz

1- A
2- C
3- B
4-C
5-A
6- D
7- C
8- A
9- B
10- A
11- A
12- B
13- C
14- A
15- C
16- B
17- A
18- A
19- A
20- Vary