36 || 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 1 & 2

Patience and Clementine hustled Leo and Criss out of the hospital room as fast as they could. Zayn ran up ahead to alert Vv and Faith that it is time to go before Bendova returned. "Let's go, beat feet." He told them as everyone went down the same stairs as before.

"Why are we in a hurry?" Vv asked, holding her bow up with a hungry arrow ahead of the rest of her group.

"Bendova went to EdgePort." Said Zayn.

She pushed the back door open and made it out into fresh air. "What?!"

Zayn kept talking. "We got to hurry back into cover before they start marching up the street with their new toys an' sh*t."

Leo and Criss limped all the way outside the hospital until they reached Starbucks again across the street. Pay and Clem dropped Leo and Criss carefully on the tiled floor so they could check what condition they were in. "Anything broke?" Pay asked Criss.

"No, but my back hurts. Sam's men punch hard." She groaned.

"We need to get back to EdgePort," Zayn said. "Now."

"Why? They need a breather." Faith says, gesturing to Criss and Leo.

Zayn shook his head. "Bendova is coming up the street!"

The girls peek outside the shattered windows and see a large group of men and women are being led by a man who is holding a club. They popped their heads back into the coffee shop and get Leo and Criss ready to barge out the back door. "Move, move, move." Patience gives her leader a boost.

Zayn led the girls and Leo out the back of the shop to make a run for it. The voices got louder and louder but Zayn got everyone out in time before Bendovians reached Starbucks.

Vincent and Pay are the ones with the bows and arrows. And since their weapons are quieter than a gun, they killed off infected that came on the path home. A few Walkers stumbled a few feet, only one Stalker and no Clickers. Each time an arrow was fired, the girl who released it got it back.

Now that they snuck away carefully, the little group managed to get back to the front gates of EdgePort where April hung around my the front gates. When the guards spotted the injured people, the gates were open and April came through. "Leo!" She sounded happy to see them. "Girls?"

"April," Vv said. "We found Leo and Criss. Bendova had them."

"Of course, Sam had them..." She said sadly, noticing that they already know about that terrible group.

"Vincent!" Vv heard her name called and saw Duke running toward her at the gate. He wrapped his arms around her torso and didn't let go. "You're back. Thank God, you're back." He kissed her forehead and hugged her once more.

Zayn stood his ground at the gate and suddenly heard his name get called. "Zayn?!" A male said happily. Nate and Roan ran up to him. "Oh my God." Nate embraced his mate in his arms, refusing to stop hugging him with Roan. They've never been so happy in months.

"Nate, Ro!" Zayn took a look at his friends and bro hugged it all out after being reunited.

Clementine smiled at them, happy to see some brotherly love from those three. When she faced her home, she saw blood on the ground, people are crying, and it looks like some things have been taken. She walked up to Kitty. "W-What happened here?"

"Bendova; took people and belongings. They beat up Casey." She replied.

Clementine is close with Casey and when she heard that he was a victim of Bendova, she rushed to the doctor's triage and found him resting on a bed. His face is bruised up and nearly unrecognizable. "Oh, Casey."